OWAM (2) Flashback

Flashback

Jisoo studied the surrounding outside the heavily tinted Mercedes G Class AMG

Jisoo studied the surrounding outside the heavily tinted Mercedes G Class AMG. She wore a thick, knitted sweater of blue and white. A long black scarf was hanging around her neck. Her long, now black hair was up as a pony tail and as she put on a thin facemask to hide her identity from the public, her hand reached for the black Birkin on the empty seat next to her. 

"Tell Jennie I might be late" Jisoo muttered to the driver before she quickly walked out of the car and aimed for the backdoor of Lisa's penthouse's complex. A few faces stared at her for a moment when she walked into the lobby but none of them said anything. As she swiped her card; Lisa's to be précised (she stole the card when the dark haired wasn't looking) she was immediately sent to the highest floor of the complex, the one owns only by Lisa and Rosie.

She knocked the door impatiently as she looked left and right for the sight of Jennie. She knew her wife was pretty much unpredictable and Jisoo swore to God that she would literally killed herself if Jennie was happened to be there at the same time with Jisoo because she couldn't bear her wrath. 

Minutes later, a badly dressed Rosie opened the door. She looked at Jisoo with her sad eyes and Jisoo felt her heart broke for the blonde. 

"You want to come in?" Rosie asked politely. Her voice was small and weak. Unlike usual. Jisoo nodded and she hang her coat at the coat holder and walked straight to the living room. Cans of beers scattered all over the living room. Jisoo narrowed her eyes. Rosie wasn't a heavy drinker like Lisa. Normally the blonde would only opted for a glass of Champagne and that was it. What happened now?

"I don't have food" Rosie said sheepishly as she sat on the couch. Her eyes were red and puffy. Jisoo didn't know how much the girl had been crying her eyes out. But she knew whatever the reason was, it must be one involving Lisa. 

"It's okay. I'm not here to eat. Just to ask how you are doing"

"Really?" Rosie asked sarcastically. "Or you're here to get the damn paper?"

"What paper?" Jisoo frowned. "Don't play stupid, Jisoo" Rosie snapped. "Just go back and tell Lisa, I'm not fucking sign the damn paper"

"No, seriously. What paper, Rosie?"

"THE DAMN DIVORCE PAPER, GOD! JISOO"

"Oh" Jisoo bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry you guys have reached the end"

"We are not" Rosie sobbed. "I mean, I don't want us to be like this, Jisoo. But Lisa just wouldn't listen. And I don't understand why she was so angry and ..."

"You don't understand?" Jisoo found herself asking. "I mean, God, Rosie. It is crystal clear why Lisa was angry at you. You slept with someone else"

"I didn't" Rosie cried. "I didn't sleep with him"

"Lisa saw you, Rosie"

"She saw us kissing" Rosie cried. "And that was barely me. He was pressing his lips against mine and I can't do anything about it. I didn't know why but I felt helpless at that moment. And then Lisa walked in and she thought we were having sex but we didn't. I still had my undergarment on and Jisoo, I won't cheat on her. I love her so fucking much"

"Why didn't you tell her?" Jisoo asked. "You know she'd not be like this if you tell her"

"BECAUSE SHE HATES ME, JISOO. And because Jennie wouldn't even let me near her"

"That's true" Jisoo laughed awkwardly. She knew and noticed how protective Jennie had been about Lisa nowadays. The cat - eyed won't even let Lisa's daily schedule went unchecked. 

"Rosie, I'm so sorry" Jisoo said as she consoled the blonde. "I'm so sorry"

"I love her, Jisoo" Rosie cried in the hug. "I want her. God, I want her so badly. But she's letting me go because she thought I like that damn Chanyeol. I don't like him, Jisoo. Please believe me"

"I believe in you" Jisoo said. "And don't cry, Rosie. I'll help you. I'm sorry Jennie made it hard for you. But you know when it comes to Lisa, she just couldn't help it. Her first instinct is to always protect Lisa"

"I know" Rosie sobbed. "But I love her, Jisoo. I wouldn't dare to break her. Breaking her heart would be as if breaking mine in return"

"Now, stop crying Rosie" Jisoo handed her a handkerchief. "I'll help you. Don't worry"

Rosie was about to say something when Jisoo's phone blared from inside her back. 

"Sorry" she smiled adorably. "It must be the famous villain of all time - Jennie Kim"

And yes, it was her. 

"Baby, where are you?" the cat - eyed asked with a voice full of aegyo. "The driver said you might be home late"

"I just finished dyeing my hair"

"Oh really? What color?"

"Black. Because I love Lisa's"

"It must so cute on you!" Jennie laughed. "Come back now, please? I miss you"

"Alright. Straight away my love" she uttered before terminating the call. 

"I've to go now. But don't worry, Rosie. We'll get you back with Lisa"

"But what about unnie?"

"I'll convince her" Jisoo smiled as she kissed Rosie a goodbye. 

***

"Jen?" 

Jisoo called as they lied next to each other on the bed. Jennie had her head against Jisoo's chest and the dark haired woman stroke Jennie's hair gently. 

"Yes?" the cat - eyed replied. 

"What did you honestly think of Rosie and Lisa?"

"I think Rosie should go" 

"What if, we were all wrong?"

"What do you mean?" Jennie looked at her wife. "Are you saying Rosie isn't at fault?"

"Of course no. I was just asking, Jen"

"Yeah, from what I see. Rosie is wrong because she isn't loyal and my sister is sad as hell because the blonde broke her fucking heart"

"I don't know. I feel like Rosie ... "

"What?"

"Nothing. I remember I have a meeting tomorrow. See you, honey"

"Okay, baby" 

Flashback ends

***vote and comments***