Convenience Store

Chaeyoung's POV

I keep turning on the bed. Like literally every second. Next to me, Lisa is soundly asleep. My stomach is yelling, wanting to be filled but I am not sure we have any leftover in the kitchen. And seriously I am not even in the mood to cook. 

I just want to eat.

Really. 

I think I must have thinking about how hungry I am that I start to sob and Lisa stirs awakes, looking dumbfoundedly gorgeous even with her black hair tousled. 

"Baby?" she calls, her raspy voice echoes in the dark room. Second after, the light from her the sleeping lamp on her night stand ignites. She stares at me with sleepy eyes but a smile manages to lit her lips. 

"Nightmare?" she asks. I shake my head. 

"Hungry?"

I nod, pouting. 

"Ok" she mutters softly as she soothes her hair and hops out of the bed. 

"I'll check if we have anything in the kitchen" her voice echoes as she walks out of the room. 

Minutes later, she walks in her black wife beater that glows against her skin and basketball shorts. 

"Unfortunately, my pig friend, Jisoo had chewed all of our food" she says as she approaches the wardrobe and pulls a black sweatshirt over her skinny figure and pairs it with a grey sweatpants. 

"But I'm not gonna let my sweet wife starving in the middle of the night" 

She takes one of her many sweatshirts and pull it over my figure and takes a thick black scarf before circling them around my bare neck. She presses a kiss on my jawline before beaming like an idiot. 

"Let's go" she intertwines our fingers. 

"Where?" I finally ask her. 

"Convenience shop" she mutters as we reaches her car. 

"I don't think that's kind of your place, Lisa" I tell her as I follow her lead. 

"Believe it or not, Jennie unnie and I always love the idea of eating in a convenience store"

"But you guys are dirty rich"

"It doesn't matter, baby" she kisses me as we get into the car. I let her holds my hand as she drives towards the nearest convenience store. 

The girl at the shop practically doesn't expect for customers anytime now as she keeps playing with her phone but her eyes grow wider as she catches Lisa walks in first with that charming smile of hers. 

"Welcome" she greets Lisa but her expression is stiff when her eyes fall on me. 

"Hello" Lisa cheerfully mutters. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking"

I hate it. I hate it when it comes to this kind of situation. People flirting openly with my own wife. 

So I do what I have to. 

I grab her by her arm and kiss her cheek a little too intense. 

"Baby" Lisa smiles in the kiss. "You're hungry" she reminds. "Not horny"

"I don't care" I pout. "You know I love you right?" I ask her. She nods, still smiling as she lifts the red store basket with her. 

"What do you want?" she asks me lovingly as she stares at the hanging snacks. 

"Hmm..." I reply as I let my head falls against her chest, glaring at the snacks. 

"I think I want that one" I point at the yellow snacks.