Park

Chaeyoung's POV

She licks the ice cream next to me on the bench, our hands are intertwining. I tilt my head halfway eating my ice cream to peek at my pretty wife.

And I swear to god, that no one in this entire world can make me feel like she does, even when she barely speaks anything. "Rosie" suddenly she whines, her childish voice brings me back to Earth.

"Yeah?" I ask, looking at her from top to bottom.

"What's wrong, Lili?"

"My ice cream" she pouts, pointing at the ground where it lies.

I cannot help but to laugh maniacally. "God, how did you drop it?"

"I was asking you if you wanted mine because you were looking" Lisa explains, still pouting.

"But you didn't answer so I thought you didn't want but then it slipped off my hand"

"I'm sorry, honey" I say, pressing my lips against the side of her face.

"Do you want me to get you a new one?" I look around for the ice cream man and spots him sitting under a tree not far from us. "Cause I can get you a new one now, if you give me a sec"

"Please don't go" she clings to my arm and I giggle excitedly as the clingy Lisa is back.

"Please stay" she whines dramatically and few heads are turned to our direction. I fight the urge to slap some guys who are checking my wife, like she is some kind of hot item on a limited time offer.

So, I do what I have to. I lean forward, tugging our lips together. Some people look at us before looking away with disgust on their faces but I don't care. This girl right here is all mine. Forever.

"But can I taste your ice cream?" she asks adorably, sparkles in her eyes when she asks. I cannot say no to this cutie pie so I pass her the ice cream after taking another bite of it. But Lisa's eyes remain on me. Studying my action.

"You can taste my ice cream you know" I tell her because probably that's what she's been waiting for.

"Really? Thank you" she says before leaning forward, brushing her lips against mine and sneakily let her tongue explore every part of my mouth quickly but lovingly.

"You're right. The ice cream does taste great" Lisa smiles like nothing happens when she pulls back. I am still left breathless with the ice cream cup in my grip.

"Where do you want to go next?"

"I don't know," I say, trying to recover from the sudden kiss.  "Do you have somewhere to go?"

"Anywhere" She flashes me a genuine smile.

"Anywhere that makes my wife happy, I'll go"

I can feel my face turning warm hearing that comment and ears turning red out of embarrassment.

"Stop it" i mutter

"What?"

"Flirting with me"

"Let me, Rosie," she says, holding my hand.

"Let me flirt with you because there's no one else on earth deserves it than you"

"Really?"

"Of course" Lisa smiles, her face inches from mine.

As I carefully lean in to kiss her one more time, a dog comes to snug at her leg. It has with it a pink leash.

"Hey" a pretty girl says to Lisa as she approaches her.