Plan

Lisa's POV

"Just tell me, one last time of why I'm your best friend"

Jisoo whines throughout the Facetime as I browse on my iPad and leave my iPhone on the phone stand. 

"Twenty three years of friendship and I still don't know" I say convincingly as I keep scrolling down my iPad for interesting dinner theme but to no avail. 

"Sucker" she echoes.

"Shut up" I diss but I hear her chuckle instead.

"Anway, did you do that already?"

"Do what?"

"That thing?"

"Unnie, I don't want to freak her out by having sex first time in 4 month after I met her today"

I look at her on the screen and see a smirk unfolding. She raises her eyebrows and glares at me evilly.

"Lol, who's even talking about sex? I was asking about your initial plan"

"The plan?"

"Yeah, plan" she wipes the corner of her messy mouth with paper napkin. "Oh, the plan" I echo back after her. "Lol, I thought you mean something else"

"It's not my fault if you're always so fucking horny"

"I'm not horny" I defend myself.

"You're whipped"

"NO!"

"Yes, you are. And don't you dare tell me no because I'm gonna fucking take a flight over there and slap you with a bucket of fucking fried chicken!"

"Ugh, you are so disgusting. Why are we even friends in the first place?"

"I believe because we both have bad taste in companionship"

"I'm not a bad companion" I scowl. "I'm the best you can ever asked for actually"

There's an eerie silence for a moment.

"Hey, don't look at me like that" I warn as I notice her eyes judging me.

"Sorry, I don't know how to respond to that question"

She says, finishing her chicken.

"You are so annoying!"

"And yet you are here, calling me"

"Yeah because my stupid heart misses your stupid ass"

"Cool, because last time I checked, I was still happy you weren't around because you wouldn't bang into our apartment unnecessarily especially when we were having sexy time"

"Wow, that's too much TMI"

"I know, just wanna spice things up" she jokes and we both laugh together.

Suddenly, my phone buzzes, alerting a new incoming call.

It's my wife.

"Unnie, guess I gotta go" I say, panicking.

"Why? What's wrong?" she asks, sounding fake concern.

"I don't know. Rosie calls me. And it's almost two in the morning here. Is she alright? Omg, I'm gonna take this call. I see you later. Love you"

"Whipped" is all that she says before she terminates the call.

Quickly, I press the green button and draw the phone to my ear. Before my throat manages to say anything, I hear her voice first thing.