Dinner

Lisa's POV

We have our dinner at the rooftop. There are only us up there with this romantic kind of small band. Since Rosie and I are not picky eaters, we eat a lot of whatever that are served to us.

The thing about Rosie is that she tends to shut her thought when she's eating and let me do all the talking. If I stop, she would look at me with this weird glance that says "who the fuck told you to stop" indirectly.

"God, that's awesome isn't it?"

I ask her, pointing at the band. She nods, her eyes are still on the food in her plate. I know now that I would always be second here after her food so I just keep mumbling unimportant things to her. I am sure she doesn't listen at all.

"So you didn't want to be the president?"

she asks, sipping her wine as she locks her eyes in me. I look at her, wide eyes. "Gawd, u listened? I thought the food got stuck in your ears or something"

"Ha, Ha" she smirks. "Anyway, drop the tea, missus"

"Well I didn't expect that post. Like ever. I knew Mamma was talking about stepping down but I always knew it was Jennie Unnie's place, to fill the void"

"Oh, being a thoughtful little sister?"

"Yeah, you can say that" I smile.

Rosie puts down her glass, one hand on her tummy.

"Omg, I'm so full now I barely move"

"Well, I wouldn't carry you to our room either"

"Yah, that's so nasty, Lili" she slaps my hand. I laugh at her.

"But, before this night ends, I would like to give you a little surprise"

"Okay what's that? I hope you don't invite your little girlfriend to join us on our fucking honeymoon"

Rosie really doesn't have any thought filter. She seems to say whatever heck that comes across her mind.

"Ugh, you are so negative"

"Thank you for the compliment" she takes another sip of wine.

I turn my head to the back and signal for the waiter to bring out the cake. It's a bear shaped cake, special for my wifey.

Rosie's reaction when she sees the cake is the cutest. I have never seen anything like that in life before.

"Omg, Lisa! What's this?"

"For you" I crest my chin on my palm, staring at her with glitters in her eyes. She seems like an excited kid to see the cake.

"But why?"

"For being my wife"

And she blushes like I have never seen before.

Chaeyoung's POV

We talk a bit after dinner but then she excuses herself as she grows tired. I nod and watch her lies on her back on the couch.

I am not sure why but a part of me wants her to join me on this deserted bed.  But there's also a part of me that insists Lisa sleeps there.

We are both unsure of where we stand in this relationship. Yes, we are married to one another, but we can't really tell if we are meant for each other.

It's still early and I couldn't sleep. So, I grab my phone from the nightstand and switch on the wifi.
A few notifications alert me.

Messages from Jennie unnie.

Jennie unnie💛: Haven't heard from u guys yet. How's Seoul? Jisoo says hi

Jennie unnie💛: Is everything alright? I hope so. Be happy, Chae. At least you r the legal wifey

Jennie unnie💛: Did you guys go to the park? Pretty wasn't it? It's the place Jisoo popped me the question!!

Jennie Unnie💛: uuhh haven't texted. Was Lisa that great ;)

I roll my eyes at her last text. She really does have a dirty mind.

Me: Hi, unnie. Been a long day🤕 n we r tired. Yes, we went to the park. So pretty😻 and no, we have not done IT yet 🤡

✓ read 2045pm.

Jennie Unnie💛: What's taking u guys so freaking long? I thot my lil sis was a really horny asshole

Me: I don't want to have sEx with someone I barely know

Jennie unnie💛: typical answer before you fuck one another

Me: Unnie, please your language🙃

Jennie unnie💛: turn on?
Me: NO!

Jennie unnie💛: Let me just get it straight. Lisa is a dumb. Just tell her if you want her, okay?

Me: wow, isn't that too straightforward?

Jennie unnie💛: better, since you are sleeping with a stupid head

Me: 🔪🔪🔪 I'm gonna kill u

Jennie unnie💛: g2g. tell me the story later

I smile. Jennie unnie is as dork as her little one. But maybe the better dork.

I tiptoe to shut the light at where Lisa sleeps. As I am heading back to the bed, her phone wakes up with one notification. I not going to breach her privacy or whatnot but I see her name on the screen.

Her girlfriend: Somi

Lisa doesn't put a password on her phone, which is good because the next thing I know, I kneel down near her nightstand and begin to read their conversation.

I can't believe the whore is still contacting my wife even when she knows we are both having a honeymoon here.

She sends a good night text which I am about to puke soon as I read it.

"Good night honey. I miss you. Thank you for today"

What does she mean? Today?

Did Lisa go out with her? ON OUR HONEYMOON?

No, this can't be.

Lisa was spending her whole day with me.

I start to think this whore is drunk when I remember she wasn't in room when I woke up after my nap after lunch.

She was panting when she answered my call...

Were they both having sex?

No, she said she was walking around

No, please don't overreact, Chaeyoung.

I am just about to put the phone back on the nightstand as I fear Lisa might wake up.

But then another chat from Somi is received and my heart breaks again as I download the picture.

It's a picture of her neck covered in hickeys. I drop the phone, cannot sustain my own anger. Next to me on the couch, Lisa is awaken.

"What's wrong, Rosie?" She asks, rubbing her eyes.

"Are you ..." She is about to ask more when her eyes fall on her phone lying on the floor.