OWAM (3) Reconciliation

The blonde sighs in extreme happiness as she wakes up naked in her wife's embrace when the morning comes. Lisa snores lightly, looking pretty than ever. Taking a deep breath, the blonde snuggles more against the exposed skin of her wife's neck, her lips sucking the skin slowly but lovingly until her ears catch Lisa's soft laughter escaping her throat. 

"Morning, baby" Lisa echoes; running her palm up and down Roseanne's back in an attempt to warm her up but the blonde chuckles even more. "You don't have to warm me up. I'm comfy enough being pressed against you"

"I know" she replies and Roseanne doesn't waste a moment to connect their lips together. "I really glad we made up, Lisa. I don't want to fight anymore"

"Me too" the president nods, holding her wife's chin up. "I'm sorry. I had been an ass to you when you were only caring for the kids. Our kids"

"It's alright," the blonde says back. "I don't expect such maturity to come from your childish self anyway" she jokes but Lisa looks at her with disbelief in her eyes. "Hell, that hurts Rosie"

"I'm kidding" she laughs but Lisa continues to pout. "Okay, I know exactly how to make you less cranky"

"Really?" the Thai smirks, clearing her throat. "And what is that?"

"Make love to me," the blonde says eagerly. "Since we woke up too early and the kids don't rise until 9 in the morning"

"That's like another hour to go, Rosie"

"Enough for 6 rounds" the blonde smirks and Lisa bites her lower lips as her excitement starts. 

"Well, I'm not complaining, Park - Manoban"

"Me too" the blonde laughs as Lisa pulls her deeper under the duvet. 

***

A sleepy Chaeyoung and Lili walk past the door into their parents' room only to find Roseanne lying naked in bed, under the comfy duvet while Lisa is nowhere to be found. Hungry, they shake the skeletal arm that belongs to the sleeping blonde before Roseanne squeezes her eyes tiredly, humming "I can't for another round, Lisa. I'm tired and the girls are going to wake up"

"Mommy" Lili mumbles childishly as she tries to climb on the bed. "Why are you naked?" she asks confusedly as she points at the bare side of the blonde that is barely covered with the duvet. Like a lightning, Roseanne immediately opens her eyes and is very much surprised to see her two girls sitting there, giggling at her. 

"Oh," she laughs nervously as she wraps herself with the duvet tightly. "I'm ... where's your mama?"

"Don't know" Chaeyoung climbs up the bed only to snuggle with her mommy. The blonde doesn't scold or say anything to her girls but her eyes are furiously looking for Lisa. How dare the Thai didn't lock the door. What will happen if these two kittens accidentally walked on them while they were fucking each other on the bed?

"Lisa" she calls and the latter mumbles a yes from inside the bathroom. "Wear something proper" the blonde shouts back. "The kids are here"

"Oh, fuck" Lisa runs out of the bathroom only in her dark boxer, yellow hoodie, and damp black hair. She flashes her sexy wife who still has to after sex face a sexy smile but Roseanne threatens to kill her instead. "We'll talk later about you not locking the door" she threatens with a smile as she kisses her babies. "But now I'm all sticky so you can bring the girls out and make a decent breakfast" 

"Rosie" the Thai whines. "I don't cook"

"Well, feed them other shit then" the blonde stands up with a duvet around her figure. Her two babies on the other hand thinking their blonde mom is playing with them so they keep trying to pull the duvet off the lanky woman.