Test

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm reading something on my ipad when Lisa hugs me from behind

I'm reading something on my ipad when Lisa hugs me from behind. We have made peace with each other as she apologized and I decided to forgive her.

"What are you reading?" she asks enthusiastically as her chin rests on my shoulder.

"I'm actually reading about this great gynaecologist" I explain and I can feel her face turns weird at that fact.

"Why?" she sounds skeptical.

"Because I need both of us to go for a medical checkup"

"Why?" she asks again.

"Because we need to know if we are healthy enough to have our own bundle of joy"

I explain to her but instead of nodding, she presses her lips together until they turn white, probably still digesting my whole point.

"I know you're scared of going to a hospital," I begin, fail miserably at the attempt to hide my smirk. "But can you do this for us? For me? For out family?" I whine dramatically.

It takes Lisa a moment to give her consent. And the girl doesn't look thrilled enough with that idea. But still she tells me a yes and settles on a warm smile that invites my lips against hers.

•••

"Ugh, where the hell is this dr?" Lisa argues next to me on the waiting bench and she starts shaking her leg.

"Patience, honey" I assure her, taking her hand into mine. "She'll be here soon"

"I'm serious" Lisa groans. "If she's not here in 5 minutes, let's just terminate this session and fucking sue her for wasting my precious time"

"Honey, don't be so angry" I say to her, trying to boost her mood.

A grumpy Lisa doesn't work well with people normally. And that's the last thing I'd want to happen today.

As I lace our fingers together and leans in to peck her lips with mine, a lanky figure approaches us, well, umm .... a pretty lady in her 20s.

"Hello lovelies" she greets and I immediately grow jealous. The doctor has a pretty face that's not expected of a doctor.

"Hello, Dr Bae" I greet her politely as I take a hold of Lisa's arm. The young CEO lifts her head to look at me before looking upwards to stare at Dr. Bae.

Lucky me, Lisa doesn't seem too interested with the doctor. She extends her arm, acting politely.

"Oh my God!" The doctor exclaims way too dramatically as she takes the file that contains our names

"Are you by any chance the famous President Manoban of Manoban Group?"

Here we go, I let out a small sigh. People trying to flirt with my wife openly.