OWAM (3): Drunk night

Roseanne stirs awake at midnight when she hears something coming from the living hall. Tucking her children under the cover, she pulls her hair into a messy bun and walks out of the bedroom to find a slightly drunk Lisa slumping on the floor.

"Lisa?"

The blonde crosses her arms. Her eyes following the Thai's every movement.

"Did you drink?"

"No"

She replies and from the tone alone Roseanne knows how much she has been drinking. "Where's your car? Did you take the taxi? Or did someone from the club drive you here? Jisoo? Did Jisoo send you here?"

The blonde bombards the drunk Thai with questions before her eyes slightly fall on a movement of someone into the kitchen.Gasping sharply, she freezes once she sees Suzy walking out of the kitchen with a glass of water.

"Suzy?"

Roseanne scowls and the woman nods, proud as Roseanne's eyes register.

"What the fuck you are doing in my home?"

"Nothing much" the woman shrugs as she walks to approach Lisa but Roseanne stops her, her palm against the woman's chest.

"I'm only giving her this water" the woman says sharply and Roseanne snatches the glass away, settling it on the table behind them.

"Go away"

"You don't have to tell me twice" Suzy smiles, picking up her handbag. "I'll go anyway but tell Lisa to call you next time to pick her from the club instead of me. Although of course, I wouldn't mind"

"Suzy, I don't know who you are" the blonde mumbles sharply. "But if you ever think of touching my family, taking my wife away from me, you have messed with the wrong person. I'm not that easy to go through. I'll have you know that"

"Oh, you're threatening me now?"

"It depends" the blonde groans. "Are you threatened?"

"Don't play with fire, Suzy"

"No, Roseanne" the woman grins back dangerously. "You should not play with one because I'm capable of burning you"

"Don't talk big, bitch"

"Well, shit up whore"

"Rosie?"

Lisa mumbles sleepily from the couch. "Rosie, I need water"

"Okay, honey" the blonde says. "I'll take you one as I chase this snake away"

Suzy bores her eyes at Roseanne before nodding.

"This snake will bite, Roseanne"

"Bring it on"

"Deal"

"Rosie" Lisa calls this time, furrowing her eyebrows. "I need water"

"Coming" the blonde says. "Now fucking go please. I have a wife to cater. Since you fuck all boys and girls you can find, why don't you just go and enjoy your night now?"

"Fuck"

The woman chides before walking away.

"Lisa?"

"Hmm"

"This is the water"

"Alright"

"I need to talk"

"Not now" Lisa drops her head in her hands as her head begins to throb. "Can't think now"

"It's a simple question" Roseanne states.

"No..."

"Do you love me still, Lisa?"

••••

vote for me love ❤️