Date

Lisa's POV

"Rosieee"

I whine as I glance at the Rolex being wrapped around my skeletal wrist. It's a quarter to six already and she still hasn't appeared from behind the door. Puffing my cheeks again and again, I reach for my phone and decide to text Jisoo.

18:16 PM

Me: Jisoo unnie, I'll hit your place after dinner tonight.. 😬😬

I click the button send and toss the phone back into the back pocket of my jeans.

"Baby?" I call again as I retrieve my car key from the nightstand in the living room.

"Yeah?" the blonde finally replies. "Wait for a second, I'm almost done"

"Yeah, that's the exact thought you told two hours ago"

"Can you not be annoying?" Rosie says as she walks out of the room.

She wears a white Adidas pants that is paired with white crop top and and a brown, knitted sweater.

Wearing her hair loose, she leans to peck my lips as she holds my hand.

"Like what you're seeing?" She winks as she catches me staring at her up and down. Totally blown away by her choice of clothes.

"Two hours for ... "My voice trails off before resuming seconds later, "this?"

"Baby, seriously you hurt me" Rosie sends me a death glare as she puts on her trainers.

"I'm joking, baby" I smile as I offer her my arm and lock the door. "You know you're pretty, don't you?"

"Maybe" Rosie pushes the elevator button. "Still not as pretty as you" 

"That's a lie" I roll my eyes as I fix my cap. A  pair of glasses hang on the bridge of my nose and as I pull Rosie into my one arm hug, she turns her head to peck my face with her kisses. 

"It's always not fair" she scrunches her nose when I laugh. "What?" I swing our hand in unison as we approach the grey Royce. 

"That you always look effortlessly beautiful even when you are not trying to"

"Well, baby that's the charm of Manoban" I wink my eye and Rosie laughs, covering her own mouth with her palm. "That's cheesy, Lili. Omg!!"

"But you love this cheesy woman" I line our hands together on my thigh as I push the engine on. 

"Unfortunately, yeah" she giggles. "So, where are we going?"

"A park" I suggest. Well, to be honest I don't even know where to go. But all I know is that I want to be outside with her at this hour, soaking through the vitamin by being in the sun. 

She looks at me, a smile on her lips as she nods cutely. "I don't mind, Lili"

"Then park it is" I announce as I speed up on the freeway. 

Lucky me, the road is almost empty when the Royce roars on the road, heading to the nearest park us both can see from the window of our bedroom. 

Parking the Royce in the parking space, I hurry to get out and open the door for Rosie. She beams me her sweetest smile, the one that makes my heart stops for a moment before clinging to my arm as I begin to walk. 

"Babyyyy" she whines behind my steps. 

"What it is Rosie?" I ask, but totally ignoring her for a second. The park is pretty today. But not too much infested with people which is good because I know I'm not gonna be fine having tons of eyes clinging on Rosie's figure as she roams around freely.