OWAM (2) Million years

"God!"

Jisoo exclaims as the couple approaches them.

"Where did you find this buffoon?" Seulgi grins.

"In the park" Rosie explains before giving Seulgi a death glare. "And don't call my wife that"

"Oopsie. Pardon me your Royal Highness"

Jisoo and Seulgi giggle as Rosie just give both of them the cold shoulder. "Jisoo, can you open the door for me please?" the blonde asks as she clicks open the Bentley. Jisoo nods and walks forward to slide the door open.

"Be careful, Lili" Rosie says lovingly as she helps Lisa gets into the car. The Thai slides in easily but she clings to Rosie's arm as the blonde leans in to buckle the seatbelt for her.

"Don't leave, Rosieeeee" she whines dramatically.

"I'm not, honey" Rosie answers patiently. "I'm buckling you up so that we can go home safely"

"Home?" The dark haired looks at Rosie longingly. "Our home, Rosie?"

"Yes" the blonde nods as she kisses the Thai. "Our home, honey"

"But you're home, Rosiee. My home"

"I know" Rosie touches Lisa's jawline. "But we are going home. Our home. The one we live in, remember?"

"I guess she doesn't" Jisoo says, deadpanned. "I mean, just look at her. She seems like will never remember any of these moments tomorrow"

"It's alright" Rosie convinces the Korean. "I'll remind her tomorrow when she wakes up"

"Ugh, her mood is going to be really terrible tomorrow" Seulgi laughs evilly. "She has almost the entire bottle of Vodka to herself when we came"

"Yeah. That's right" Jisoo nods. "I probably should tell Jennie her sister won't come in tomorrow"

"Oh, about unnie" Rosie's face changes at the thought of Jennie. She knows Jennie still hates her for what that has happened. And she won't even keep it quiet if she knows Lisa is going to spend a night with Rosie.

But lucky that blonde, Jisoo musters a small smile as she nods assuringly.

"Just take her home" she tells. "I'll take care of the rest"

"Yeah, don't worry, Rosie" Seulgi backs up. "We'll cover it up for you"

"Thanks guys" Rosie nods as she kisses Lisa and walks into the car, igniting the engine.

"See you" she says through the half rolled down window before speeding on the road.

"So" Seulgi turns to Jisoo. "What's the plan now, boss?"

"Party is still on" Jisoo smirks as she walks into the club, follows closely by Seulgi behind her.

•••
"We are home"

Rosie exclaims as she walks Lisa to their room and changes her clothes into something more comfortable. She even makes her a coffee in case she wants it.

"Rosie?" Lisa calls softly for the blonde. "Yeah?" the blonde responds from inside the bathroom. "What's wrong honey?" Rosie asks again.

"I need you" Lisa whines.

She waits for a moment before Rosie's chuckle is heard from the bathroom. "I'll be right back in a moment" she promises and Lisa nods as she takes a sip from a glass of water on the nightstand.

The Thai is half humming to herself when Rosie walks out in a white oversize shirt and a pair of dark shorts. Her blonde hair is wet and tousled in a pretty way.