We are okay

Lisa's POV

I honestly wake up with the greatest headache ever. The memory of me chugging down a bottle of Vodka in the club last night really make me feel like beating my own self with a baseball bat so that I can peacefully collapse and would have to go through this throbbing headache. 

"God" I mumble as I try to draw my fingers against my forehead, hoping it would help lifting the dizziness a little bit.

But I stop when I realize a certain weight is caging my whole existence. Forcing my eyes opened, I find myself lying on the bed next to my pretty, sleeping wife. Her arms are spread around my  figure. I try to break free from the hug but my gesture stirs her awakes. 

"What?" she asks sluggishly. 

"Baby, you're killing me with your hug" I say as I pull her arms off my body. 

"I can't breathe" 

"No" she whines as she pulls me closer to her. Her arms are tightened around my figure. 

"Let go, baby" 

"No" she says, firmly this time though her voice is all sleepy. "You can't get up! You're my prisoner for today" 

"I'm what?" I laugh. Sleepy Rosie is so unpredictable with her words.

"My prisoner" she repeats. "Now, can we get to sleep again?"

"Fine" I say as I return to cuddle with her again on the bed. She's half snoring softly when I peck her face with my sloppy kisses. Her lips twist into a small smile.

"Lili, that's ticklish" she laughs softly.

"I love you so much, baby"

"I love you too" she exhales.

"You know you're so cute when you're half asleep like this"

"Really?" Rosie opens her eyes to stare at the my face. 

Suddenly, I feel adrenaline rushes straight to my face, reddening my cheek. And I know she sees it too, that it makes her smile so beautifully, it makes my heart flutters. 

Placing my ear against her chest, I whisper her something I know she wants to hear always.

"Yeah. And I love you so much"

"And I love you so so so much too" she chuckles, kissing my hair, running her long finger through them sometime.

"Rosie?" 

"Yeah?" the blonde responds, having her eyes fixed against Lisa's warm brown eyes. 

"Thank you" I let out a breath. 

"For what?" Rosie echoes as she lets her fingers brushing down my hot jawline. 

"Always staying no matter how hard I can be at times"

"Well, I'm not perfect either, Lili" the blonde starts as she takes a deep breath, her arms around my figure are tightened. 

"I have my flaws too. But with you, all the imperfections just seem perfect. Because you perfect me, Lili"

"We perfect each other, Rosie" I say and she nods, kissing me. 

"So, do you have any plan for today?" I ask after a while. She looks at me incredulously. 

"Like I've said. You're my prisoner today. Let's just sleep and cuddle and kissing"

"That doesn't sound productive to me" I tease her. 

"So, you prefer going outside and flirting with girls that are not me?" she asks, her voice goes slightly pitchy. Like she is about to explode. 

"No baby. What are you talking about?" I reply nervously as I bury my face on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. "Of course I'd rather be in BED all day with you"