Morning after the night (part 2)

Chaeyoung's POV

Chaeyoung's POV

I wake up to empty room. It's only me on the bed and when I jerk upward to stand, I see the couch is already empty. I glare at the clock on the nightstand. It's barely 8 in the morning.

Does the brat an early riser? Wow, that doesn't really look like her.

Lazily, I grab my towel and have a good, hot shower in the bathroom. I don't know what to wear that will seem perfectly fine and acceptable to this new family of mine so after spending 15 mins thinking and contemplating, I settle on my favorite black crop top and a long Adidas pants.

Half jogging down the stairs, I see them populating the dining table. They wear perfectly normal in the morning. Jennie Unnie glows in her soft blue unicorn oversize sweatshirt and a pair of black pants.

Jisoo Unnie still in her stripes pj, the president, now Mamma as she urges me to call her in her normal, black slacks and white top. Lisa sits next to her Mamma, wearing a pretty blouse and a black leggings.

"Morning, everyone" I blush, pretty much embarrassed at my own lateness for my very first breakfast with the new family. Mamma and the rest flash me smiles.

"Good morning, honey" Mamma greets, planting a kiss on my cheek when I lean in towards her.

"You look so pretty, Chae" Lisa says as I settle down on the empty spot next to her shoulder.

I try to ignore her comment but then everyone else is looking so I do what I have to do what I have to do to make it looks like this marriage is working.

I lean quickly, wrap my arms around her neck and press a kiss on her jawline. 

Jennie and Jisoo holler quickly at my action. Mamma just smiles and Lisa, God. I have never seen her so adorably perplexed like that. She glares at me like she couldn't believe what has just happened.

We have a breakfast and to be honest, this is a really good breakfast. I have never really had the opportunity to grab a breakfast with a large number of people.

It has always been just my parents and I at our home. Well, sometimes it's just me if my parents leave the home early for the office.

After the breakfast, Lisa runs around, chasing after Jisoo unnie. "These two idiots" I hear Jennie unnie mutters under her breath as she looks at them wide eyes. I am about to reply to her when someone firmly touches my shoulder. I look back and it's Mamma.

"Chae, how do you like for a morning stroll in the park with me?" She asks, with hope I would say yes in her eyes. I grin warmly. "I would like that very much, Ma"

"Let's go" Mamma extends her hand and I grab it. I can instantly feel all the eyes on me as both of us start walking towards the garden. It's so pretty. There are  garden of roses, red and white on the ground. Their scents fill the air as I walk next to Mamma.

"How's last night?"

She blurts out of blue. Well, I really think I am blushing right now. Why is everyone in this family so blunt about everything?

"Chae?"

"Umm.... Ok" I say nervously. I'm not sure if that's an adequate answer but then I see she nods her head twice and guess that's a good answer?

"I was worried last night about, baby"

"What? Why?"

"She never really slept in her room. So, it's nice to know there's someone who's sleeping with her"

"Oh, what?"

I raise my eyebrows.

"Baby always sleeps with me in my room because she finds it hards to fall asleep on her own. Plus she is a chicken hearted" Mama chuckles at her own words.

That makes me laugh.

A woman as hot as Lisa, as dangerously beautiful like her..... Been sleeping, sharing a bed with her mum?

"I hope you can bear with her. She's so hard to comprehend. Her sister and I find us very often in situations involving her that we couldn't really understand"

"I know, Mamma"

"Just love her, will you?"

"I will"

"I always know you're the right one for her"

Am I?

"It's getting chilly" Mamma says after we are done with the talk. "Let's get inside"

"Let's go, Mamma" I mutter, grabbing her hand again as we shuffle back towards the house.