OWAM (2) Nayeon

Nayeon walks into the pub where Chanyeol has been waiting for her. She wears a thin layer of facemask as she approaches him. "Sorry" she mumbles, hands in the pockets of her jacket. "I was doing something before I got here"

"It doesn't matter" Chanyeol ducks his head a little. "But I have a plan that will completely destroys Lisa and Roseanne"

"I start to doubt that" the woman sighs. "We all know how much those two really in love with each other"

"They don't love each other" Chanyeol grimaces. "They are just confused"

"Whatever, Chanyeol. Just drop me the plan will you?"

"I need you to sleep with Lisa"

Nayeon stares at her brother incredulously. "What the hell? You think I'm a whore?"

"Don't tell me you don't crave for her, Nayeon"

"I do but that isn't the way that I would like to start a relationship with her"

"Sadly that's the only way"

"Chanyeol, are you drunk?"

"Please, Nayeon" Chanyeol grits his teeth. "I want Roseanne. You know how long I have loved her"

"Yeah, she's the girl you won't stop talking from college..."

"I don't want her to be taken away from me again" the guy says as he grabs a glass of Martini. "I love her a lot, Nayeon"

"But she loves Lisa"

"It doesn't matter"

"It does. And I don't think I should ever run after Lisa anymore since I've seen how much she loves her wife"

"How many times must I tell you that it isn't love?"

"Lie to yourself as much as you want, Chanyeol" Nayeon fumes as she stands on her feet. "But I don't feel like I should work  with you anymore"

"Don't ever say that" Chanyeol spits the words like venom. "You'll help me because you like Lisa"

"I do.  But not everyone you love should be yours"

"Well in my case, I want her wife to be mine"

"You're really losing your mind"

"I am. I'm crazy about Rosie"

"You know what?" Nayeon scowls. "Just fucking go and die, Chanyeol. You don't deserve Roseanne. She's too good for you"

*votes and comments*