Baby

Lisa's POV

"Where my little dumpling?"

I say as I crash my lips against her chubby cheek. God, she totally takes after her mother with that face and that crazy cute cheeks. 

Bella laughs softly as I tickle her funny bones. The little dumpling is officially 4 months old today. As I cradle her in my arms, I can feel Rosie's eyes on me the entire time.

Suddenly, I taste bile in my mouth. I haven't really answered her question the other night; about the possibility of us having our own little angel.

She must be waiting for my answer. 

"Unnie, look at her cheeks" I say, trying to divert Rosie's attention. Jennie unnie looks over her shoulder at me. "What?"

"Little dumplings like you" I tease and Jennie unnie smirks. 

"Yah, what a devil sister you are, Manoban"

"I learn from the best" I giggle and she shots me a dirty look. 

"Oh, where's Jisoo unnie?" Rosie asks out of blue. Crap, I bite my lower lip as I see Jennie unnie's face changes. I literally forgot to tell Rosie about the thing that is happening between Jennie and Jisoo unnie. 

"Umm, work I think?" Jennie unnie lies professionally. 

"Oh, but isn't it too late now?" Rosie questions, glaring at the clock on the wall. It's almost 10 anyway. 

"Yeah" Jennie unnie smiles. "I mean, Jisoo works extra late nowadays"

"Well, I can really say the same thing of Lisa too" Rosie complaints. 

"Hey, what's with me?" I scowl.

"Unnie, she's literally married to her job" Rosie says, sticking out her tongue at me when I look at her.

"She's rarely at home. And the only time I ever get to see my own wife is just when the night falls"

"Oh, Rosie, you are being overly dramatic"

"No, I'm not" Rosie bats her eyelashes. I fight the urge to go over there at the dining table and press my lips hard and long against hers.

"Well, take care of your wife, Lisa" Jennie unnie mutters as she stirs the tea in her cup. She looks tired and sad.

But still, she covers everything up with a smile on her lips as she stares at Rosie then at me. 

"You never know how much time you would get with them"

"What do you mean?" Rosie asks, looking interested. 

"Yeah, I mean. It's hard to maintain a good marriage. Sometimes your partner will cheat on you no matter how good you have been to them. So, just be careful. And don't love too much, Rosie. You neve know how much Lisa will hurt you if someday she just walks away"

"Hey" I throw her a small pillow. "Don't jinxed my marriage"

"Yah, unnie. You're so scary sometimes" Rosie says as she walks towards me, wrapping my her lovely arms around my neck.

"I can't see a world without this dummy" she pinches my cheek. 

"Me too, Rosie" Jennie unnie replies quietly as Rosie and I kiss. 

Bella yawns minutes later as Rosie cuddles her. She keeps kissing that small dumpling as if she is hers. 

"Oh, is she sleeping?" Jennie unnie asks as she leans forward to take that little dumpling from Rosie.