Best Friends (2)

Jisoo's POV

I sit on the couch with a phone in hand. The screen displays the current chat I'm having with Jackson, the discreet private investigator I have hired to locate Rosie.

Jackson: Good news, boss. A connection of mine spots Rosie in Seoul

Me: What the fuck? No wonder it took ages for us to find her here

Jackson: I know. I'm sorry for the late info.

Me: It's alright. At least I have managed to get some clue

Jackson: What's next, boss? Do I go to Seoul and collect the target?

Me: Nope. Your job ends here. I'll do the rest

Jackson: Alright, boss. It's nice working with you

I feel so satisfied right now that I can easily eat 10 chicken skewers. As I am about to give Lisa a call and tell her the good news, I feel a prick of pain on my ear.

"Ouch, Jen. Honey. It hurts" I plead as she pulls my ear to the room.

"How many times do I tell no phone during night time?" she scolds as she finally let go of my ear.

"I was just trying to call Lisa" I lie.

Jennie makes a face at me, like she doesn't buy the excuse.

"I swear, honey"

"I don't trust you" she grabs my phone and tosses it into the drawer. "Night time means me. And me means I want you right here next to me" she points at the empty space next to her shoulder on the bed. I wink flirtatiously at her as climb on the bed.

"I see you miss me, princess"

She rolls her eyes in annoyance as she pulls the cover up to her chin.

"Who were you texting?"

"Jackson"

"And he is?"

"He's the discreet investigator I hired to find Rosie"

"Owhh, the loser?" Jennie mocks.

"Now don't call him that. It's just he takes some time to complete his mission"

"I don't understand why you took him. Like my friend said he's the worst, unreliable agent ever"

"Maybe because your friend hates him?"

"I don't know" Jennie yawns. "But whatever. What's the info anyway?"

I sigh before muttering Seoul. Jennie looks at me like I've said something stupid.

"Come again?"

"Seoul. She's in Seoul?"

"OH MY GOSH. HONEY! LISA'S IN SEOUL TOO!"

Jennie yells with wide eyes before grabbing her phone next to her bed.

She dials Lisa's number and it doesn't take long for the brat to pick up the phone.

"Hell - ..."

"SHE'S IN SEOUL!" Jennie yells and I feel sad for Lisa and her ears.

"Unnie!" Lisa scolds. "What did I say to you about shouting in phone?"

"I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT.  BUT FUCK, ROSIE'S IN SEOUL. YOU SHOULD PRAY YOU MEET HER SOON"

"Actually, I didn't have to pray" Lisa replies.

"Because God himself sent Rosie to my arms this morning"

"Oh my fucking banana! YOU MET HER ALREADY?"

I yell and Lisa mutters a yes. I'm sure she's pretty tired of our asses that she excuses herself from the conversation soon after that.

But we don't stop there. Jennie pops an idea on disturbing the brat through message. So, we draft a message and hope she replies to it in which she does.

Me: Omo, send a picture of you both now :)

Lisa: Ugh why? It's not like you care

Me: You are right. I don't care about you. Just send Rosie's picture then

Lisa: Unnie, you're so mean :(

Me: Me no care. Hurry up now!!

Lisa: Fine

Rosie says hi btw

Rosie says hi btw

Me: GAWD, IS THAT ROSIE OR AN ANGEL?

Lisa: STAWP HITTING ON MY WIFEY

ME: Making me wonder why she wants a monkey like u 🙉

Lisa: Seriously, my unnie just married the most annoying human being in the whole wide world 🌎

Me: And Rosie seriously has married a ferocious, pompous monkey to save the fate of humanity and I thank her!!

Lisa: LOL 🙄 Don't talk to me

Me: Who's talkin bruh. I'm just typing

Lisa: Seriously unnie! You're just making me mad. Go away Pabo!

Me: Fine. Good bye monkey. See you later