OWAM (2) Chanyeol

He sits in his office. His eyes are shut as the perfect face of Rosie keeps playing on his mind. Chanyeol isn't sure why but he has totally fallen in love with the blonde.

He wants Rosie.

Yes, he needs her.

And the young dr. is so persistent to snatch the blonde away from a woman he feels not worthy enough of Rosie.

Lisa. Lalisa Manoban.

He doesn't know her personally but most of his friends said that Lisa was a longtime playgirl before she married Rosie. Maybe Chanyeol can make Rosie leave Lisa for good if he reveals her wife's past.

Yes, he would have to do that or otherwise he won't stand a chance with Rosie.

Breathing nervously, he reaches for his phone and starts dialing the number of her ex- girlfriend who's currently working in Lisa's company.

"Hello?" he cracks the silence. "I know you want Lisa. And I want her wife. Just fucking listen to me and we'll both get what we want"

•••

Chanyeol waits impatiently in the cafe until the figure he has been expecting walks in with a thin facemask and a black hoodie.

The figure looks anxious through her eyes, Chanyeol can tell because she keeps fidgeting in her seat when they sit opposite one another in the secluded cafe.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Seduce Lisa" he instructs viciously.

"That's impossible. She isn't that easy" the figure retorts. If we were talking about Lisa 10 years ago, yes perhaps she would be an easy target because of her womanizer attitude. But Lisa now is a married, established woman who puts her marriage first than other things in the world.

"Find a fucking way, bitch!" Chanyeol groans as he turns his palm into a fist under the table. His expression is dark. "I want her wife. And I know Roseanne won't leave Lisa unless Lisa does something that will completely break her"

"What if I say no?" the figure looks Chanyeol in the eyes. "What if I won't listen to you?"

"Oh, you wouldn't dare" he snickers. "I'm gonna kill you if you don't listen to me" he threatens.

"Chanyeol - please! I have helped you before with Roseanne. Don't fucking come back here to me with the same excuse that you're gonna kill me!"

"I won't stop until I get her. She's mine. Roseanne Park is mine" he laughs maniacally as the figure studies him. "You're fucking crazy, you son of a bitch"

"Enough!" the man grumbles. "Do you job as instructed or be prepared to taste death"

Chanyeol says as he walks away from the café and into the his car. He wants to see Rosie today. Yes, he can't wait to see her.

•••

"STOP BOTHERING ME!"

A loud, husky voice yells at him in the face. The flowers he bought are now scattered all over the floor.

Her voice echoes throughout the empty low ground parking space at the store.

Chanyeol laughs as he lifts his face to see an angry Rosie.

"I won't bother you if you accept me"

"Accept you?" Rosie scowls. "Who the fuck you think you are?" she asks as sarcastically as she could.

"I love you, Roseanne. You know I do"

"Go fuck yourself with that thought because I don't fucking love you"

"Roseanne, please. Just give me the chance" he pleads. "Why can't you just see me? I'm better than Lisa. I can practically give you everything that you want"

"NO!" Rosie yells as she turns his face to look at him. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE COMPARE YOURSELF TO LISA. YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE HER"

"Roseanne, don't make this hard for me" he groans in anger. "I just want you to leave Lisa and fucking marry me, like you should"

"In your dream, you fucking son of a bitch" Rosie says as gets into her car and starts to drive away, leaving the lunatic doctor behind, yelling in frustration.

•••
A flashback

College.

"You stupid nerd!"

Someone yells at Chanyeol as he cleans himself off the spaghetti that has been thrown at him. The sauce ruins half of his shirt and he has to spend almost a forever at the sink of the cafeteria, trying his best to scrap the sauce.

"Here"

An angelic voice says from behind his back. He turns his head and  sees Roseanne Park, the college's heartthrob stands behind him with a small smile and a pack of wet tissue.

"Use this to clean the mess" she adds, as she passes the pack to his hand. Chanyeol just stands there, frozen as he watches Roseanne retreats back to her friends after washing her hand and when she notices how he has been staring at her, the blonde pops a smile before civilly bides him good bye with her right hand.

Clutching the pack of tissues in one hand, Chanyeol quickly walks back to his dorm, where he lives alone after skipping his afternoon classes. Carefully, after locking the door, he slides open one wardrobe in his room only to put the small pack of tissue among other things that he has collected with Roseanne Park's face drawn on each of them.

Running his eyes along all those things, he spots the banner with Roseanne's face on it, collected when she was contesting for the president post of the school's government. Her candid pictures that he had snapped when she and everyone else weren't looking and many more stuff that remind him if Roseanne.

He knows he has got it bad. That he is truly obsessed with the girl. But if there's only on thing that Chanyeol would want to request, it would be her.

Always her.

**Votes and comments**