Love

Lisa's POV

"The meeting is postponed" Jennie's voice echoes on the phone

"The meeting is postponed" Jennie's voice echoes on the phone. I am barely awake. Next to me, Rosie is still sleeping, her naked self is covered under the white duvet. 

"What? Why?" I ask as I reach for my night robe on the floor and wear it quickly. Shuffling out of the room, I shut the door quietly, not wanting to wake my sleepy chipmunk. 

"I don't know" Jennie says. "But I've just got a call from Jisoo's secretary saying that she wouldn't be able to make it to the conference. So, hence why it is on hold. 

"Did you talk to Jisoo unnie and ask why?" I investigate. It's so not like Jisoo at all; to draw herself away from a meeting at the very last minute. 

"We haven't talked since she left" Jennie clears her throat awkwardly. 

Oh, I sigh to myself. 

So, maybe it has something to do with their broken marriage. 

"Alright then" I eye the clock. "Then I'm not going to the office today"

"You are?"

"Yep" I nod. "Just want to spend the whole day with Rosie" I smile. 

"I'm so happy for you, Lisa" Jennie says warmly. For a moment, I picture her smiling proudly. 

"I know that Rosie probably have told you this, but do you know we are starting a family?" I ask her as I fill my mug with warm water before hitting the couch. 

"No wayyy" Jennie replies, rather excitedly. "Are you sure? She hasn't told me anything"

"Shoot" I smirk. "I shouldn't tell you then"

"DROP ME THE DETAILS, LISA" Jennie warns. "THERE'S NO TURNING BACK"

"HAHA" I laugh back at her. "I didn't even asks your sex life with Jisoo"

"Well that's different" Jennie dodges the question. "I'm your unnie. I'm supposed to know if my sister is very good in bed, like her ex girlfriends claimed"

"Damn, unnie" I laugh. "Well, does it help it I tell you that Rosie had moaned loudly through the entire night when we were doing it?"

"GOSH, I GUESS THE RUMOR IS TRUE THEN" 

"Stop yelling into the phone when I get you so excited" I tell her but of course my unnie isn't the type to always listen. 

Well, all big sisters are like that. 

"LALISA MANOBAN - QUEEN OF BED"

"I know right" I smirk. 

"But let's be honest. How many kids do you want your wife to pop out?"

"I've been thinking" I run my fingers through my hair. "Maybe just one?"

"Good choice" Jennie smiles. "Because that's what I'm standing for too"