OWAM (2) Jisoo

"Well..well..well.. if it's not the bitch who decides to swing by today"

Jennie's word goes straight breaking Rosie's heart into pieces

Jennie's word goes straight breaking Rosie's heart into pieces. She doesn't know when the petite girl manages to become so brutal with her words. But she does, and it hurts Rosie so much .

"Unnie" Lisa parts her lips to defend the blonde. "Stop it"

"Why?" Jennie laughs. "Are you? Are you afraid, Lisa?"

"No, I'm not. You're just being irrational right now" the dark haired hisses.

"Me?" Jennie scowls unacceptably. "Me? Irrational?"

"Enough. Let's go" Lisa wraps her arms around her big sister.

"No, wait" Jennie pushes her sister aside as she walks towards Rosie.

"What happened baby?" she teases as she keeps her arms locked around her chest, giving Rosie a full dark, bitchy look.

"Did the man not enough for you?"

"Unnie" Lisa whispers. "There are people around us"

"So what?" the petite girl frowns. "Let whoever think whatever"

"You think Mamma would approve this if she's around?" Lisa points out which leaves Jennie in a moment of silence.

But not until she has got her sense back, that she shots Lisa with a sentence the slap the fuck outta the young president.

"Shut up, Manoban. I wear heels bigger than your dick"

"Ouch" Seulgi presses her lips together. "Touché"

"Shut the fuck up, Kang" Jennie aims her eyes at her. "Or I'll make sure the first thing on your doorstep tomorrow morning aside from the newspaper is your resignation letter"

Miyeon laughs silently at the change of emotion on Seulgi's face. The woman suddenly grows terrified of a fuming Jennie. Not only her, in fact everyone else on the floor.

"So" Jennie looks at the blonde with a look that is filled with so much hatred that it makes even Lisa terrifies of it.

"What brings you here? You know you don't fit in here, right"

"I'll never fit in" Rosie replies back in the same sassy tone like Jennie does. "That's one of my best qualities"

"Oh, so you talk huh?"

"It's a shame to not be talking to you, unnie" Rosie snaps back, looking incredibly brave. "Since many people would literally kill themselves just to talk to you"

"Glad that you know. But anyway, just get the fuck outta this place"

"Make me, unnie. Because as far as I know, you aren't the one who owns this place. You can't make me leave"