Talk

Lisa sits in her office, going through a pile of documents from previous meetings

Lisa sits in her office, going through a pile of documents from previous meetings. Bo - Young walks through the door, popping a friendly smile to Lisa before adding another stack of unread papers on Lisa's desk.

The young president groans, gaining a smirk from Bo - Young.

"Ughh, I'm so tired, Bo - Young. I think I'm gonna die"

"Don't die, yet. We still have major engagements coming up soon"

Lisa rolls her eyes at such reply.

"Oh, so you only care about future engagements I should be attending? Not my own health? Sanity?"

"Well, I do think that would be managed by your future partner" the secretary teases.
"Congratulations, President Manoban. I am so happy for you"

"Oh, so you have heard the news?"

Bo - Young nods. Smiling. One thing Lisa notices about her secretary is that she rarely smiles. But when she does, God, she looks so pretty.

"Former President Manoban Senior has told me a couple of days ago. She wants me to prepare a couple of invitation lists"

"God, Bo - Young! Are you my secretary or my Mamma?" Lisa jokes.

Deep down, she doesn't want to think too much about whatever shit her secretary has just spilled to her unknowingly.

She just wants to be happy and enjoy the day without having to overthink about her own wedding that doesn't excite her.

"I am still your secretary. But as for the senior president Manoban, I am kind of a helper"

Lisa smiles and Bo - Young excuses herself.

******************************************************

Lisa drags her feet back to her cozy office when she stops in the hallway as she spots the blonde girl in just a crop top and skinny black jeans with a pair of Adidas sneakers.

Lisa couldn't understand why but her heart leaps even at the sight of clueless Chaeyoung who drops by the administration counter and starts to race towards her, only to stop and wrap her long, muscular arms around Chaeyoung.

The blonde yells unexpectedly before turning back to gaze at Lisa who's laughing frantically.

"Gosh, Lisa! Don't you have better things to do than scaring me like that?"

"I'm sorry" Lisa mutters, still struggling to put an end to her laughter. "It's hard to resist myself from disturbing your peace"

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes as she starts to walk away leaving the young president. Lisa smiles at the walking baby. She jogs to catch her pace which annoys Chaeyoung more.

"Why are you here? Do we have a meeting together?" Lisa asks as she is still catching Chaeyoung's pace. The blonde shakes her head twice at the young president.

"Even if we have meeting, i couldn't possibly turn to the meeting looking like this right? Chaeyoung says as she points at her own attire.

Suddenly, Lisa smirks, leaning close enough that Chaeyoung stops abruptly, almost getting a heart attack at such space she shares with Lisa.

"I'd like that very much"
"YAH, YOU ARE SO PERVERT"

Lisa laughs to the joke. As she is still teasing Chaeyoung with another back hug, Jennie emerges from her room, looking at that couple with jaws fall apart.

"Ummm.... Guys....what's going on?" Jennie asks, eyeing left and right before focusing mainly at the couple. Lisa has an idiotic goofy smile on her face as she is crammed against Chaeyoung's back; that's so Lisa.

But then when her eyes catch Chaeyoung's, Jennie notices how red the executive has become as Lisa keeps clinging to her back. Quickly, Jennie steps forward, pushing her little sister away.

"Go and do something better" she scolds Lisa and the little sister sticks her tongue out before letting the hug loose.

"Thank you, Unnie" Chaeyoung mutters as she adjusts her breath but before she could reach for Jennie's hand, Lisa turns back on her heels, brushing her lips lightly against Chaeyoung's cheek.

Both Jennie and Chaeyoung are taken aback.

"Thank you, Chae. For accompanying me to the game store"

Chaeyoung wishes she could reply to that. But her voice is stuck in her throat. So, she just nods as she hurries to walk into Jennie's room.

"What?" Lisa mouths at her Unnie who stares at her incredulously.

"You are so fucked, Lalisa Manoban"

"What?"

"Nevermind" Jennie clears her throat as she walks into her room, shutting the door all at once.

***************************************************
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

Jennie squeaks behind the closed door. Chaeyoung blushes as Jennie pinches her cheek. She doesn't know what this feeling is. But she does know she only feels this whenever she sees Lisa. Whenever that cocky president talks to her.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES. SHE KISSED YOU?"

Jennie asks again. She knows she's not blind. But she just hope after the champagne last night, she's still sane.

Chaeyoung nods, still blushing and Jennie just sits there, smiling crookedly at her.

"Chae, is this what you are coming to tell me?" Jennie wonders, waiting anxiously for Chaeyoung's answer. "That you are falling for Lisa?

"I don't know, Unnie. It's complicated. But I know she doesn't like me. Not at all.  But sometimes, she does all the things that make me rethink that"

"Well, you're not the only one struggling to understand her. Mamma and I face the same thing too"

"A few days ago after our lunch, we went out for a while because she said..."

"She's getting the PS5?"

"Yep, how did you know?"

"Well, obviously because that damn kid wouldn't shut up about that new gaming thingy"

"Yeah, and then I was too tired, I didn't know why and ..."

"She sent you to your .... Ummm .... Bedroom?"

"Omo!!! She told you unnie?"

"Well," Jennie presses her lips together before nodding. "She tells me everything, you know. We have this group chat where we simply tell everything that's weighing us down"

"A group chat ...?"

"But don't worry. It's just both of us" Jennie smiles. "And my crackhead Jisoo"

Oh, Chaeyoung mutters.

"Someday, it'd be you too in there"

Chaeyoung smiles, letting Jennie holds her by the hand.

"Unnie, am I falling for Lisa?" Chaeyoung asks. She needs someone to verify her feeling for her because she is not sure of her own. Jennie ponders for a moment before silently nods.

"I might say, yes, Chae. But in the end, it's your who know. So, I think I'll leave that part to you"

"I think I'm gonna go ... Crazy, unnie. Or I already am"

Jennie chuckles. "That's the thing about love, Chae. That it drives us all crazy".