OWAM (2) Make Up Morning

Rosie wakes up to find herself snuggling against her pretty wife. Smiling widely, the blonde pushes herself further towards the Thai until there's no space left between them.

"Don't" Lisa mumbles sleepily as she pushes the blonde away. "Wake me up"

"Love, I just want to cuddle" the blonde pouts.

"Oh" the sleepy president responds as she opens her arms again, beckoning for the blonde to fit in. "I love you" Rosie mutters against the crook of Lisa's neck.

"Hmm..."

"Love, I said I love you..."

"Alright"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Can you shut up?" Lisa snaps. "You kept me awake all night, baby. And I need a fucking rest right now"

"Fine" the blonde pushes the Thai away, sulking. Lisa rolls her eyes pathetically as she stretches her body on the comfy bed. "Baby, I'm sorry" the Thai apologizes. "I'm just tired. I shouldn't vent my anger on you. I'm sorry. I love you"

"No, you don't love me"

"I do, baby" the Thai shuts her eyes again. "I really do"

"No, you don't" the blonde teases the sleepy Thai.

"Baby" Lisa sighs as she presses her lips against Rosie's temple. "No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that"

Her words - they make the blonde glows.

"Stop making me blushed"

"I'm not" Lisa says. A smile lights up her face. "I'm just being honest"

"So, what do we do after you tell me that you love me?" the blonde asks cheekily as her face is inches apart from Lisa's.

"We sleep?" the Thai suggests as her body is still sore from the overactive activity last night.

"Sure" the blonde nods as she climbs up the Thai and starts grinding. "Rosie, I mean a normal sleep. Not this one"

"I'm thinking, Love" she pauses as she kisses Lisa.

"What about another baby?"