OWAM (2) The Morning

Flashback

"Will you sit with me?"

Rosie asks lovingly as she pats at the empty seat next to her towards Lisa. Slowly, the Thai smiles and nods as she falls into the seat, the Korean's head immediately pressed against the crook of her her neck.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Yeah" Rosie says, smiling. "But I'm just nervous, about tomorrow"

"It's okay" Lisa laces their fingers together. "I would be there for you, you know"

"I know. I just ... I love you Lisa"

"I love you too, Rosie"

"Do you mean it?" the blonde jokes, causing the Thai to giggle. "Of course. I mean everything about you, baby"

"What if tomorrow doesn't work well?"

"Don't think it that way" Lisa consoles. "It'll make you scared"

"But really, we have to think of the time things don't go right"

"Rosie, you know you are going to be fine. Our baby going to be fine. Just relax"

"Let's say I don't make it...."

"Stop it, Chaeng" Lisa warns. "Stop it right now"

"No, let's just talk about it" Rosie insists. "I want to talk about this"

"But I ..."

"Lisa, please ..."

"Fine" the young president crosses her arms. "Speak then"

"What if I don't make it tomorrow?" The blonde asks, making the Thai all teary eyes. "Will you love our child the way you should and would you blame her for everything?"

"Of course I'll love her" Lisa smiles. "She's the best gift you can ever give me"

"I know you'll say that. I'm happy if that's the last thing I'll ever hear"

"Baby..."

"Kidding, let's go inside. I'm freezing"

•••

"Congratulations" the doctor says. "Your wife is stable and you've got yourself a cute daughter!"

"A daughter?" Lisa asks back, happiness all over her face.

"God, I can't believe this" she sighs as she looks at the doctor.

"My wife" Lisa pants. " Can I see her?"

The doctor nods and informs her the room number. Quickly, she runs towards the direction of the door, eager to meet her wife who has just given birth to their perfect little one.

"Lisa" Rosie cries as she sees her wife. "Hey, what's wrong?" Lisa wonders as she console the blonde. "I'm so happy" Rosie cries again. "You have always wanted a daughter and I have given you one"

"I know" Lisa sobs too. "Thank you, Rosie. Thank you"

*votes and comments*