The Gift

Chaeyoung's POV

"Have you told her?"

Jennie unnie asks when we are together in the kitchen. It's Lisa birthday and since she knows I am not much of a party person, she says it's okay for a family dinner.

"Not yet" I smile awkwardly.

"Why though?" the cat eyed woman glares at me.

"You have to tell her!" she adds.

"I don't know how. It's weird and complicated and I don't feel like talking about it"

"Believe me it's not weird and complicated. If it was Jisoo, I bet she's gonna  pass out for a couple of hours before coming back with that stupid grin on her face"

"Yeah but...."

"Baby!" Lisa whines as she pops her head into the kitchen.

"Yes, Love?"

"I miss you at the dining hall" she pouts, getting a smirk from Jennie unnie.

"Stop being a clingy bitch" her sister mutters, throwing a dirty towel at Lisa. "And help us with the food"

"I told you we can just have pizza" Lisa says as she grabs the food and starts to place them on the table. "So that you won't have to cook"

"I know you would say that, Love" I kiss her cheek.

"But let me cook something for you on your special day"

"Okay then" Lisa sifts her eyes from me to the TV where Jisoo is currently playing her game.

"Just die already, unnie. It's my turn now"

"Never" Jisoo unnie yells playfully. "I'm gonna beat your fucking high score"

"Like you can" Lisa challenges. Too bad, I see her face immediately changes when she sees Jisoo as close as an inch in beating her ass in the game.

"Guys" Jennie unnie hollers from the dining table.

"For the love of God, just come here and let's dig in"

"I'm coming" Jisoo says. "But I'm about to beat Lisa's ass in this game, Jen"

"I don't fucking care, Chu. Just come here and eat" Jennie unnie urges and Jisoo drops the console to Lisa's hand unwillingly as she walks towards the table.

"Coming baby" she says and both of us laugh at her change of character.

They settle down and have a nice conversation about life before Jisoo slides a medium size box into Lisa's hand.

"A little gift from me to you"

She winks.

"Can I really open this before us all?" Lisa teases the Korean girl. "Or I have to seclude myself in a godforsaken place before I'm able to unbox it"

"It's totally normal to me" Jisoo says. "But I'm not sure if it's normal to you"

"Ok. That's weird enough" Lisa says as she crushes the box in the most inhumane way and reveals a cute socks with Jisoo's face imprinted on them.

"What a pathetic gift" she mutters but I elbow her in the rib.

"I mean, thank you bruh. I love you for this"

Jisoo laughs maniacally.

"That's not a real gift" she utters, confirms by Jennie seconds later.

"I'm just pulling your leg with that socks. What we are giving you guys is a one week holiday in Spain"

"Freaking serious?" Lisa asks.