Before Dinner

Lisa' POV

It has been an hour since she asked me to wait for her as she gets her makeup done. Well, I think I'm gonna die starving on the couch while playing my phone.

"Rosieeeee"

I call, trying to annoy her. She's in the other room with her makeup person.

"What?" I hear she replies back.

"It's been 100 years" I pout.

"Oh, really?" Laughter in her voice. "Who cares? I haven't done my make up yet"

"For the love of God, Rosie Posie! Just be quick"

"Stop calling me weird pet name, Lalisa!!"

"You know what?" I say as I jump into the room she's having her make up done in. "I'm gonna take you out now"

"YAH, DON'T TOUCH ME. I HAVEN'T PROPERLY GOT MY MAKE UP DONE!"

She tries to reason with me but I'm just fucking done waiting on the couch. "I'm sorry make up girl. I'm taking my wife out now. Thank you for you service. We will remember it until death do us part"

Soon as I say that, I take Rosie's bag from the bed and hanging it around my neck.

Rosie is still throwing her tantrum about her undone make up but she is well clothed in black leggings, white shirt and sneakers so I have to do what I have to do.

I quickly hug her from behind which makes her freezes in her state and carry her quickly towards the elevator.

"Put me down! Put me down!" she kicks her feet in the air, up and down but I pay no attention to it.

If  I put her down, the probability of me having to drag her behind is high because she'd pout all day long so yeah, instead I carry her until we reach the van that's waiting for us in the parking space.

She looks at me when we stand before the van.

"Do you want to get in yourself or you want me to carry you in?"

She doesn't answer me. Instead she keeps pouting and hiding her face in the crook of my neck. I sigh.

Did I marry a kid?
I don't know.

Reasoning with her sounds stupid because she wouldn't listen so I carry her in with me. We take a seat near the window with her on top of my lap, hugging me like a koala.

****************************************************

We reach our destination 20 minutes later. It's nothing, just this romantic park. As we get down from the van, the driver tells us they will pick Rosie and I in 1 hour. I. I nod and thank them.

Rosie is sitting on the bench when I approach her. She crosses her arms, still pout when I glare at her. This girl is the epitome of hotness and cuteness overload.

"Let's take a walk" I ask for her hand. "Let's checkout this so called romantic park that the unnies want us to experience"

She ignores me. Again.

"What's wrong?" I frown. "Don't tell me you're still sulking about that makeup thingy"

"I haven't finished my makeup...." she starts and I can't help from groaning.

Rosie is testing my patience. She really is. But I'm not in the mood to spit out my anger at her. I know she wouldn't walk so I stare at her and give her the ultimatum.

"If you don't come with me now, I'll leave you here, Rosie. I'm not kidding"

"Just let me fucking die here"