Mistake

Lisa's POV

"Hey honey" I wrap my arms around Somi. "What's wrong?" 

"Everything feels so wrong, Lisa" she cries as she hugs me back. I walk into the room and shut the door closed.

"My feet hurt" she points at her puffy legs. "And I don't why but I'm sad all the time"

"Gawd, that sounds like a big problem isn't it?" I roll my eyes as she kicks me away from the bed.

Even being heavily pregnant doesn't stop her from kicking my ass.

"Did you talk to her?" I ask when I take a seat at the armchair facing the comfy bed. Somi looks at me before shedding her tears.

"I don't know if she wants me anymore. Or our child. I mean, it's over l, Lisa. We are over"

Her body trembles as a wave of emotion washes over her.

"Don't cry, Somi" I pulls her into a hug. "Of course you guys are not over yet. And I'm sure Wendy would come back for you"

"She's not like you, Lisa" the Korean girl utters sadly. She reaches for my hand and squeezes it lightly.

"There are times I always wish, it's you that I'm with. It's your child that I'm carrying" she utters, taking my hand and places it on her warm tummy.

"Don't say that" I brush a loss strand of her dark hair behind one ear. "It'll hurt her you know, if she hears that"

"I just need someone to love me, Lisa. Can't you be that one?" she pleads as she pulls me into another hug.

"Somi" I shut my eyes. "I'm with Rosie now. Like I have been before. And I love my wife. I really really love her"

"But she can't give you what you want" Somi retorts, looking sharply at me.

"She can't give you the family you want. So why bother staying with her?"

"Listen" I stand on my feet as my ears turning red.

"Don't you dare talk about my wife that way or I swear I'm gonna do something that make you regret it"

"I'm just tired, Lisa"

The Korean cries as she sinks to her feet.

"I'm tired of having to beg for someone to love me. I'm tired of having to fight for someone who wouldn't even fight for me"

"Hey" I lift Somi up from the floor. "Don't say that Somi. You know I love you right?"

"Then stay for me, Lisa" she cries, burying her face in the crook of my neck.

"Stay and never leave" the girl pleads.

"I'm sorry, Somi" I kiss her lightly on her forehead. "But I don't see you that way anymore. After I met her"

"You must love her a lot" Somi says after a while. Her eyes scanning my face sadly. .

"I do" I nod, tears in my eyes as I remember my blonde wife.

She's not perfect. She has flaws too. But we perfect one another and I can't stop thanking God for sending her into my life.

"I wish I have someone like you in my life, Lisa" Somi mutters softly.

"It's okay, Somi" I stroke her hair gently. "I'll will always be here when you need me"

We spend a forever hugging in that position when suddenly a series of knocks on the door startle us both.

"Did you tell her?" Somi stares at me with a hoping eyes.

"I did" I smile. "Let me help fixing you both"