Girls' Day Out

Lisa's POV

Flashback

"Baby, I need you right now"

I whispered to Rosie's ear and saw how tomato red she had become.

"Really?" she whined, teasing me with a quick kiss.

"Yes, baby please. I'm literally sweating right now" I said, burying my face in the crook of her neck, my hand grabbing hers.

"But it's still morning" she pointed the fact which I didn't understand why.

Morning sex is normal, right?

"Baby" I groaned in frustration. "You have no idea how much your smile" I paused, running my thumb on her plump lips. "Is turning me on"

"Fine" she tickled me with her sloppy kisses all over my face. "Can you lock the door?" she pleaded with her eyes and I instantly grinned before pressing one last kiss on her lips as I stood to lock the door.

But before my hand could ever reached the lock, the door sprung opened revealing the two intruders in matching outfits smirking and smiling teasingly at us.

Particularly me, because I had my frustrated face on.

"WHAT THE HELL, GUYS?"

I yelled but Jisoo and Jennie totally ignored me and comfortably sat themselves on the couch before our bed.

"Jennie figured out that we should tour Seoul together"

Jisoo said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, good for you" I said as I reached my wife back on the bed. She was half laughing at my mood swing. A minute ago, I was flirting with her and now I'm mad as hell at Jisoo and Jennie.

"But Rosie and I are not coming. We apparently have something important to do"

"If that involves fucking around, I say hold your horses, Lisa"

Jennie said as she gave me that patronizing look. "We are here for a good vacation!" she added, getting an instant reply from Jisoo who was now holding up two South Korea's mini flags in her hands. "And good food!"

"Yes, Jisoo. That's so right, honey" Jennie leaned in, brushing her lips against the corner of Jisoo's lips.

"Ugh, I don't need PDA from you guys, sucker"

"You don't have to be so mean, Manoban" Jennie glared at me as she reached Rosie on the bed. Thank god, I didn't manage to undress her earlier or Rosie and I were going to get a tell off from Jennie.

"Anyway, what say you, Chaeyoung?"

Jennie asked, arching an eyebrow with hands on both sides of her hips.

"I think that sounds amazing, unnie" Rosie said, her eyes avoiding my face.

"Great. Now get ready. We are going to have fun together" Jennie exclaimed cheerfully, taking Rosie's arm with hers.

"What does together mean?" I stared at my sister who was now grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, I'm gonna take this fucking time to bond with my only sister - in - law so you can just go wandering around with my lovely Jisoo"

That earned a disapproval snort from Jisoo.

"What the hell, Jendeuki? I'm not gonna go roaming around here with Lisa"

"Honey, just go, okay? Beside I know you guys will find this bonding time useful"

"Eww, I don't think so" I say as I hug Rosie by her side. "Don't leave me, baby"

"You're so dramatic, Lili" Rosie rested her forehead against mine, inhaling the same air like I do.

"It won't be long. Just a day" she convinced.

"That's it, a day" I rolled my eyes in fear. "Even a second feels like forever without you, Rosie"

Jisoo threw me a pillow before bumping her knuckles with Jennie's.

"Stop being so fucking cheesy, you're making my skin crawls"

"Lol, I don't fucking care"

"Honey" Rosie lifted my chin. "You'll fine, okay? Don't worry. I'll always be a second away in your heart" her hand rested against my chest and I nodded.

Well, I had to, at least or otherwise it would be really difficult for Rosie.

She dolled, took her bag from the side of our bed and tugged our lips together.

"I love you" she mouthed before slipping through the door with Jennie's hand against her.

"So" Jisoo echoed. "What the hell do you think we should do?"

I sighed. I hoped neither of us will die.

Flashback ends

•••

Vote and comments are welcomed!! ❤️