OWAM (2) Broken

Miyeon appears at the venue Lisa has texted her before wearing only an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of denim shorts. She wears her brunette hair down and raps her knuckles a few times on the door room of 408 on the 15th floor. A few moments later, the door is unlocked, revealing a drunk Lisa smiling widely at her with squinted eyes.

"Hey, Miyeon" she greets cheerfully, the way a drunk person always does. "Hey, what's up Lisa" the brunette replies as she takes a seat on the brown leathered couch.

"Do you want a drink?" the Thai asks as she pours a full glass of Champagne for herself. "I have Scotch, Vodka and Tequila if you want" the Thai asks again as she grabs another empty glass from the side of the coffee table.

"Scotch and water please, if you don't mind"

Miyeon giggles and Lisa nods. She pours down the scotch into the glass clumsily, dropping almost half of the content on the floor while giggling and adding a little to water into the scotch that makes the taste awfully strong when the brunette takes a sip of it.

"So, what's wrong?"

Miyeon starts asking as her eyes study the whole fucking suite. It's all filled with romantic related stuff. There is a bed full of roses petals and two cheesy looking swans made from towels forming the symbol love on the queen sized bed.

And she couldn't deny the smell of sweet candles coming from the small dresser with different types of candles being displayed.

"Nothing" Lisa shuts her eyes as she drinks. It has been a quite few hours that the dark haired been drinking. "Just nothing"

"If you told that to others, they might buy it Lisa. But this is me. I know you"

Miyeon assures her as she grabs Lisa's hand and directs it to her chest. "My heart tells me that you are broken"

"Why does all" the young president starts at she takes a other sip of her own poison. "The people whom I love, always leave me?"

"What are you talking about?"

Miyeon frowns her eyebrows together until a crease appears between them.

"First, it was my dad. Then it was you and Mama and now, Rosie?"

"Rosie?" Miyeon studies her face carefully. "Oh my God, why would Rosie wants to leave you?"

"I caught her today" the Thai explains with a grin on her face, like whatever she's going to say doesn't mean the world to her. Miyeon glares sadly at her drunk friend. Alcohol seems to take over this poor beautiful soul in front of her.

"She was having sex with another guy..."

Lisa's word trails off as she takes a sip of the Champagne clumsily that half of the drink wet the front side of her shirt.

"No way!"

"Yes" Lisa nods sadly. "Can't believe it right?"

"Lisa, listen" Miyeon holds Lisa's right hand and squeezes it. "This is a serious matter. You gotta go and talk to her about it"

"Talk about what, Miyeon?" Lisa grits her teeth together, fear if she doesn't she might crumble before that brunette.

"Talk about your relationship. I know it's hard. Because the wound she has caused you is still so fresh now but I can't let you drink yourself this whole shit alcohol and cry your eyes out without knowing the truth"

Miyeon spits her words with gentle and care. She is grateful that after all these years, Lisa is able to trust her back and she's going to do everything she can to help Lisa.