OWAM (2) Regret

Rosie feels like she has lost everything the moment Lisa and their daughter walk out of her life. She tries to act like nothing is bothering her but then she can't. Because every time she does that, it hurts her even more in the inside.

Of course she tries to apologise to Lisa for being such a jerk but the dark haired seems to block her in every way possible. Every call that she makes is left unanswered. Every text she sends is left unread. She is left hanging, wondering what has happened to their family.

Rosie even makes an attempt to greet Lisa at her workplace but it seems like Jennie has urged the security to block her access to the company if they ever spot Rosie somewhere within the compound of the company.

She misses Lisa. God, she misses her wife so much that every night she would cry herself to sleep as she hugs Lisa's favorite shirt. She knows she has messed up a lot, that she has broken the Thai's heart. But even then, Rosie is hurt too.

Her parents wouldn't talk to her nor would they take her side. Mr. and Mrs. Park totally disappointed with their only daughter when she found out about her scandal. Lisa has always been a good daughter - in - law and the love and care she showers Rosie with is out of the world.

As she is lying on her back, crying her eyes out, she hears the sound of the bell from outside. Weakly, she puts on Lisa's sweater and approaches the door with a messy bun.

And stands before her that very night, is the very person Rosie has been missing since a few weeks ago.

Her Lisa.

She stands in red sweatpants and cream sweatshirt. A glasses dangle on her pointed nose. She doesn't speak anything. Not even a glance on her way.

"Mommy!"

Chaeyoung smiles as she hurries to hug Rosie. The blonde kneels down as she wraps her arms around  the chubby figure she has been missing.

"Hey, honey" the blonde greets lovingly as she sheds some tears off her eyes.

"Did you miss me?" Chaeyoung wonders as a smirk spread on her face.

"Of course" her mommy nods. "I miss you like crazy"

"Chaeng wants to be here" Lisa begins and Rosie's heart breaks straight away when she hears the tone. It's the one Lisa always uses whenever she interacts with strangers. The complete polite but weird tone.

"So, umm... I'm letting her stay here until she wants to come back" the dark haired says again as she lets out a sigh.

"Won't you stay, Lili?" Rosie asks anxiously. She wants to hug that Thai. She wants to whisper if how sorry she is for betraying their marriage but she can't. It seems like Lisa has planted an invisible barrier between them.

"No" Lisa answers, short and flat.

"I'm gonna go first, okay baby?" Lisa kisses her little one. "Be good and call me once you want to come back"

"Okay, mama" Chaeyoung smiles. "I love you, mama"

"I love you too" Lisa replies happily before walking away, not even looking at Rosie for one last time. Taking a deep breath, Rosie knows she is totally losing her.

•••

"Did mama talk anything about me?"

Rosie asks her daughter.  But the kid just tilts her head. "She said she didn't have to miss you because she keeps the wedding ring with her"

"Really?" Rosie smiles. "Yes. She loves you a lot"

That makes the blonde smiles like an idiot.