Party

Lisa's POV

She holds on tightly to my arm as we stand in the middle of Jennie and Jisoo's penthouse. The party is really crazy. People passing out here after shots of alcohol down their fucking throats. I am really enjoying the cozy atmosphere when my eyes trail down to find Rosie chewing the inner part of her cheek. She does that when she is boring with stuff around her. 

"Tedious?"

She looks at me, startled. 

But then a smile is pressed against her cheek. 

"No" she lies. 

"Come on now" I draw her body closer to mine. She kisses the crook of my neck and I shiver. 

"It's almost 10, isn't it?" she whispers. 

"Party ends at sunrise" I explain and I swear she lets out a huge, disappointment sigh. 

"Hmm... kay..."

"But we are going back" I scoop her from the ground and she shrieks for a moment, totally not expecting that from me. 

"Don't go because of me" she pleads.

"Of course not" I say. "We are going back because I'm making my wife uncomfortable"

"See?" Rosie pouts as she strengthen her arms around my neck so that I can hold her firmer. 

"Baby" I shut my eyes as I connect our lips together. Kissing Rosie has always been so great. But kissing her right now as I scoop her off the ground and in the middle of the party with people yelling shit stuff is greater. It's like for a moment, nothing exists around us - because it's just us there. Kissing. 

"I want to be somewhere" I look into her eyes. 

"Where you and I could be happy"

"But you are the happiest here" she reminds me. "This party" she scans the whole venue, her lips twitch disgustingly at the scattered drink on the kitchen counter and hot girls who are probably locking their sighs on my hot body. 

"No" I kiss her lips again, letting go only to gasp for air. 

"I'm the happiest in your arms" 

"You should really stop it" Rosie laughs sheepishly. "Trying to hit on me like that"

"Why?" we lock the gaze between us. 

"There's never anyone else I'd like to hit on than my very own wife, the one with arms that feel like home and love that is so great, it makes me wonder if you are even real"

"God" she mumbles, her eyes seem to be glues against mine. 

"You are making me breathless here"

"Strange" I kiss her cheek. "Because I'm the one holding you off the floor"

A small slap on my shoulder echoes. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rosie stares questioningly. 

"I'm not that heavy, for the record"

"Your body might be not" I say seriously. "But your love is, baby"

"See?" she beams her smile. "There you go again, hitting on me with your words"

"I can't help it" I say. "You are pretty, you know that?"

"And you're my life, Lisa. Do you know that?"

"I know" I nod. "A long time ago, I have known it baby" 

"But I was an ass. You know it yourself. But then I found you back. And I'll never let you go again"

"Never" Rosie echoes.