OWAM (3) Are you okay

*Disclaimer: Chaeyoung is an 8 - year old in this story and Lili is a 2 - year - old. Thank you for participating in another agony trip of this relationship*

•••

The president stirs awake from her sleep only to find the space next to her on the spacious bed is empty. Groggily, she rolls out of the bed and shuffles to the bathroom, washing her face. By the time she steps back into her room, everything becomes clear now.

The blonde isn't anywhere to be found. Not only figure but also her scent. It feels like Lisa has been sleeping all alone inside their shared master bedroom in their expensive, staggering price tag of a penthouse.

Sighing to herself, she pulls a blue, crewneck pullover over her scrawny figure and runs her long fingers to make her short, dark tousled hair a bit presentable.

"Rosie?"

She calls. Her voice is hoarse, still coated with a thick of sleep. But no answer. Like literally, no fucking answer.

Rolling her eyes although she doesn't do that frequently, she walks to the nearest room that belongs to their girls and twists the knob. And the sight that greets her orbs is expected after all.

Roseanne being wedged between their girls. Her expression tired even when she's sleeping. Slowly, she approaches her wife and shakes her shoulder gently. That does the trick. Roseanne opens her eyes and looks at Lisa expectantly.

"What do you want?" the blonde yawns.

"The kids are sleeping" Lisa points out. "Do you wanna head out and have breakfast together? I can call Jennie to come here and babysits"

"What do you mean together?" Roseanne frowns. "Baby, if we go out. We go out as four people. With the kids. I don't understand why you keep insisting we go out as a couple when we have them?"

She points at her sleeping girls.

Lisa sighs. Not this pointless conversation again.

"It's okay. I'll go then"

The Thai says as she heads out, grabbing a set of her car key and locks the front door.

She is supposed to be numb to such pain, pain of rejection again and again. But her damn heart is so stubborn it hurts herself again but this time Lisa has had enough of it.

Her tears aren't going to fall this time.

Yes, they won't.

•••

Lisa hits her sister's place after her breakfast at a nearby eatery. Her state looks a little bit sadistic to her big sister's eyes that it makes Jennie to ask without having her mouth filter on.

Lucky for the sisters, Jennie's baby isn't awake yet.

"Manoban, can't you not come to my home and look like a desperate sex addict who is sexually frustrated again?"

Lisa gives her a dark glare.

"Can you please for once, be considerate with your words"

Jennie snickers. "With you? Nah. You're my sister. Why would I do that?"

Lisa ignores her and aims for the couch. She grabs the remote and a pack of chips.

Jisoo walks out of her shared bedroom with Jennie a moment later, smirking as she sees the printed look on Lisa's face.

"Looks like someone's in a bad mood"

"I'm gonna kill you and your wife someday"

Lisa rolls her eyes and turns the tv on.