OWAM (2) The Talk

Rosie sits on their bed with a laptop on her thigh. She keeps glancing at the clock on the wall. It's almost midnight yet her wife isn't anywhere near her yet.

As she browses through something on internet, Lisa walks in wearing a black pyjamas and a tired face.

"Hey, love" Rosie greets as she immediately shuts her laptop. She has been waiting for that Thai quiet a while now.

"Hi, baby" Lisa kisses her temple as she pulls Rosie closer to her chest. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"I'm waiting for you" the blonde says sheepishly.

"Really?" the dark haired pulls the blanket up to her chin. "Why?"

"Love, did you forget?"

"What?"

"Our bed date?"

Lisa grins widely. "Of course no. I'm just teasing you" Lisa leans in and kisses her wife passionately.

Rosie smiles as she lets the Thai's hands under her shirt, caressing her skin carefully and gently.

"God" Lisa breaks the kiss as she gasps for air.

"I fucking love you so much, Rosie" the Thai mutters lovingly.

"Me too" the blonde says as she tugs their lips again.

Both of them are going fast and fun on the bed before suddenly the door springs open revealing their crying daughter.

Lisa quickly throws Rosie her shirt from the floor and fixes her own goddamn sleeping pants before jumping out of the bed.

"Hey baby" Lisa coos her little one.

"Bad dream, huh?"

"Yeah" Chaeyoung cries as she hugs her mama.

"It's okay" the Thai mutters lovingly as she kneels down to hug Chaeyoung.

"Mama's here" she wraps her arms around the chubby figure. "Mama's here"

"Can I sleep with you and mommy?" Chaeyoung pleads as tears are still in her eyes.

"Of course you can" Lisa immediately answers as she scoops her daughter from the floor and onto the bed.

"Lisa..." Rosie eyes her wife. She hasn't really finished with their business.

"It's okay" Lisa mouths as she pats her daughter. "We'll continue tomorrow?"

"What?"

"Rosie, Chaeyoung is scared" Lisa utters firmly.

"Fine" the blonde says annoyingly as she stomps out of the room.

She can't believe that her wife chooses their daughter over her.

"Is mommy mad?" Chaeyoung asks.

"No" the Thai smiles. "Why would mommy be mad?"

The kid stays silent. Her eyes are on her Lisa's calm face.

"Do you want me to sing?" Lisa asks with a smile and Chaeyoung nods.

"Come here" she signals for the girl to scoot closer and rests her head against her Mama's chest.

"I'm not a good singer" the dark haired laughs. "But lets just try"

Lisa clears her throat as she starts to stroke her daughter's hair. They smell sweet and calm.

"In a cavern, in a canyon, excavating for a mine. Lived a miner. Forty - niner and his daughter Clementine..."

Lisa's husky voice fills the entire atmosphere. As she sings further, Chaeyoung's eyelids start to shut and Lisa smiles as the kid sleeps totally after the song finishes.

The Thai thinks of catching up with her wife but it is way too late now for a talk so she settles for a nice sleep with her arms around her daughter.

***

*Vote and comments*