OWAM (2) Miyeon

Lisa walks into her office with a grin on her face

"Good morning, Nayeon"

She greets humbly as she walks passes her secretary's table. The girl musters a smile back at Lisa while holding her breath.

Everyone knows how hot the president has become since the last few years that she has gotten herself a child.

A hot Mama, that's who she is.

Many eyes cling to her figure whenever she walks in the public spaces or let alone the office when she takes the elevator. But Lisa doesn't care. Her eyes are set only for her Rosie and her love is only meant for that blonde she has come to love very much.

As she gets into the office and settles on her chair, Nayeon enters with a file and a printed schedule of the day.

"Busy day?" Lisa asks as she grabs the document and scanning the schedule.

"Quite yes" her secretary responds. "You have three meetings to attend and a visit to our new hotel's construction place in the evening.

"My lunch" Lisa says as she studies the schedule.

"Reserve a place in Hilton for three. I'm taking my wife and my child"

"Alright, boss" Nayeon says as she scribbles something on her iPad.

"That's it?"

"So far, yes" Nayeon replies before excusing herself.

Lisa smiles and nods gently before sifting her head back to the document on her desk. She grabs it and begins to study it halfway when her phone buzzes and Jennie's number is on display.

"Hello?" Lisa breaks the silence.

"Hey, what's up Lisa?" Jennie greets warmly.

"Fine" Lisa smiles. "What's new?

"Did you remember about the financial executive post?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank God, I found the right candidate"

"Let me guess" Lisa chuckles. "Is it Kang Seulgi?"

"What the hell?" Jennie laughs. "Not that bitch. I am sure she wouldn't step in even if we asked her to"

"Then who?"

"Surprise! Come to my room now"

"On my way"

Lisa replies as she stands up and starts marching towards the door. Her secretary bows her head down when Lisa passes by and can't help but to have her eyes cling to the perfect figure.

•••

"You childish little brat" Lisa says as she gets into the room. "So, what's the surprise?"