Somi

Her phone vibrates again

Her phone vibrates again. But this time as she has safely landed in Seoul. Still feeling heavy from jet lag, Somi reaches for her phone from her pocket, only to flash a wide smile across her face like an idiot seconds later.

Her heart flutters as she sees unread messages from her favorite girlfriend, Lisa. It has been two weeks since they last saw one another due to their hectic schedules.

Lisa has to manage her company as she has been appointed as the President of her family's corporation while Somi has to cater for her new music in the making.

They barely have time for one another now, but Somi knows they are still very much into each other.

As she gets into the van that has been waiting for her and her manager, Somi settles on the seat near the window where she could have little privacy to read Lisa's texts.

Lisa💛: Honey, have you boarded the flight yet?
Lisa💛: I miss you!
Lisa 💛: Can we cuddle when u are back??
Lisa💛: I think you are sleeping ;)))))
Lisa💛: Text me when you r home. I miss you like crazy
Lisa💛: I love you so, honey! See you in a few hours

God, that girl really makes Somi blushes. Quickly, she bites her lower lip to stop the smile from spreading on her face any longer.

But she fails miserably. She knows she would always fail when it comes to Lisa. That girl has become her greatest weakness and Somi is not in the mood to deny that.

Before Lisa, Somi has experienced few relationships that were nothing but toxic. But hers and Lisa; it's totally different.

Taking a deep breath, Somi replies to Lisa's text.

Me: Is there any chance you'd make it to lunch today 💜? My place??

Lisa replies within seconds after that. It makes Somi's smile brighter. That girl is truly a fast texter, Somi thinks to herself as she stares at the conversation and a very good one too, she mutter under her breath as she chuckles at Lisa's cheeky reply.

Lisa💛: It depends. Do I get a chance to be in your pants today?

Me: U r so annoying. But let's see??

Lisa💛: Alright, honey. Be there at 12. Sharp.