OWAM (2) Jennie

"Tell me, Lisa that you have given the document to the bitch"

Jennie says once she sits with Lisa in her room. The elder sister folds her hands to her chest, raising one of her eyebrow as she studies the young president before her.

"I have, unnie" Lisa mumbles which makes Jennie proudly smiles. "But Rosie seems to not want it"

"Well, who cares if she wants it or not?"

"Unnie, you know I care"

"And that's why you should stop, Lisa. She's a whore. She doesn't deserve you or your attention"

"Don't call her that" Lisa stares at Jennie incredulously.

"Oh, then tell me what should I call a wife who cheats on her wife for some other guy"

"Don't call her names" Lisa grits her teeth. "Please. Just don't"

"You still love her, don't you" the elder guesses as she narrows her eyes to study the dark haired. Lisa immediately looks away. She knows Jennie is a good reader and she would be able to crack her within seconds. And the truth about her feeling; that's exactly what Lisa doesn't need to know. 

She has spent many weeks convincing herself that she doesn't love Rosie anymore and somehow the magic works. Not too much, but at least she's moving somewhere.

She is basically moving on and she knows it's good. 

She is letting the blonde go, just like the blonde wants. 

But still, it hurts to talk about the feeling. The L word. And Lisa definitely doesn't need Jennie to look her in the eyes and tells her that she is still somehow deeply in love with that blonde again. 

"I don't" Lisa finally says as she looks her sister dead in the eyes. Her eyes are firm and there is no trace of Rosie in it. Like she has completely deleted the blonde from herself. 

"I was about to say you were lying" Jennie smirks proudly as she leans forward, their faces almost touch. "But looking into your eyes" she steals a glance again before pulling backwards;  "I see you have completely moved on. Which is good"

Lisa rolls her eyes as she stands. Hands hanging on her sides when Jennie calls her again. 

"Do not flinch, Lisa" she reminds her little sister. "That woman doesn't deserve you"

"How many times must you remind me?" Lisa asks bitterly at the cat - eyed woman. 

"As much as you will need to be reminded" she replies as she stares at the screen of her laptop. 

"Fine"

The young president leaves her sister's office and walks straight to the elevator when she is greeted by Miyeon. The Korean girl looks definitely fresh in pink blazer. Her hair is dyed in deep brown now, which totally framed her face, enhancing her beauty. 

"Hey" Lisa feels a slight pain on her arm. She immediately drags her palm to touch the painful area. "What's that staring for?" Miyeon scolds as she walks into the elevator. 

"What staring?" Lisa asks, still brushing her palm over the spot that Miyeon has pinched. 

"Don't lie, Lisa. You think I'm blind is it?"

"No, seriously. I wasn't staring!"

"You were. Your eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of your head"

"Lol, now you are exaggerating" the young president laughs.

"It's okay" Miyeon laughs with her. "At least I make you laugh"