Room

Chaeyoung's POV

I roll out of my bed in my pajamas. It's almost 10 in the morning and I feel completely recharged.

Stretching a bit in bed, I smile soon as I find my favorite coffee mug on the nightstand. The liquid is still warm though. Sipping it, I pull a sticky note from its side. 

My baby and her morning note :) 

Placing the mug down, I carefully read her tiny note. 

Hoping for something lovely, my heart sinks as I read her writing. 

"Oh my god" I draw my palm to my lips, trying to contain my shock. 

But my chest hurts at the thought of Lisa not waking me up when she received the broken news.

Am I not that important to her?

I reach for my phone and curse myself when I find it dead. I don't have time for this bullshit.

I run to the bathroom, wash myself before running to the walk in closet and put on some random black clothing. 

"Hey" I say in heavy breath as I reach the administration counter. 

"Mrs. Park Manoban" one of the ladies there say to me in a sad look. "I'm so sorry for your loss"

"Yeah, thank you" I nod. "Can you just dial my chauffeur?" I ask them, waving my dead phone in the air. "My phone is dead" 

"Sure" one one them says before dialing straightaway. 

"But we've got an order to take you through the back door" one says as she approaches

"But we've got an order to take you through the back door" one says as she approaches. "Since medias are getting frenzied at the front now" 

I take a quick glance at the place where she pointed just now. My jaws fall apart as I eye an ocean of media before the complex. 

"Sure. I wouldn't sure I'd make through that though" I laugh awkwardly as I follow her steps. They open the back door and a sleek BMW 7 series is already waiting. I thank them before jumping into the back seat, putting on my mask. 

I cannot imagine how Lisa survived this drama early this morning, all without me to assure her. 

I'm sorry baby.

I walk pass the people and into the mansion where only family related ties are allowed. The mansion has been mediaproof since morning.

Those desperate fuckheads only manage to stay behind the fence that guards the mansion.

As I'm busy searching for Lisa, my eyes fall flat on Jisoo unnie who is currently talking to someone who is older than her. She wears all black dress that glows against her goddess - like curve. 

"Unnie?"

"Hey, Chaeyoungie" she smiles before excusing herself from the previous conversation. She wraps arms around my figure, her chin pressing my shoulder lightly.