Shower

Chaeyoung's POV

She sleeps next to me on the bed, her arms around my body. She looks so damn pretty when she sleeps and maybe that's why I always find myself waking up earlier than her just to stare at this God's greatest masterpiece.

"Baby" I nuzzle my nose against the crook of her neck. She doesn't respond to me. "Baby" I call again, tapping my finger against her cheek down to her hot jawline.

But she remains unconscious.

"Baby....."

"Go away, Rosie" she says sleepily as she pushes me aside. I giggle.

"I just want to remind you that today's the day"

"What day?" Lisa asks groggily. Her eyes are still shut.

"The result day?" I kiss her jawline and she stirres awakes.

"Today?" She frown. "I thought it was going to be next month?"

"It's today" I kiss her lips. She reciprocates the kiss.

"So, are going with me?"

"Sure" Lisa nods, sitting on the bed as I pass her the towel.

"Join me in the shower, Rosieeeeeeee" my sweet wifey whines as she wraps her arms around my waist, not wanting to let go.

I slap her shoulder upon hearing the request.

"Don't be ridiculous" I scold. "Let's get you wash now" we both pace towards the bathroom With Lisa clinging mostly to my arm.

"Now" I stop, pushing the bathroom door. "Have a shower and I'll be in the kitchen making our breakfast"

"Nooooooo" Lisa whines as she hugs me tighter. "I don't want tooooo"

"Baby, stop it" I warn her. But she kisses me full on my lips. Telling her to stop would be a waste of time so I let her lips linger on mine for a while.

She finally draws her lips. Pouting

"Not working?" she asks and I shake my head, laughing.

"But I'm gonna miss you a lot, Rosieeeeee"

"It's just a shower, baby. Come one" I drag her into the bathroom and twist the shower on.

The water that sprinkles first is freezing cold but it starts getting warm soon after that.

"Shower with me, Rosieeeeee" she keeps pleading.

"Baby, I'm all ready" I point at my outfits. "Just waiting for you to shower like a decent human being and then we have our breakfast and we head out"

"Rosieeee pleaseeeeeee"

"Rosieeeeee"

"Rosieeeeeeeeeee"

I totally ignore her whining. But she keeps appearing in the kitchen with that fucking puppy eyes.

"Rosie, let's shower together" she pleads.

"Come on Rosieeee nowwwwww"

"Fine!" I roll my eyes as I follow her into the shower. I don't mind having to change my clothes later. As long as my baby is happy. We hug each other tightly in the shower. She laughs happily as she sinks her head on my wet chest.

"I'm so jealous, Rosie" Lisa pouts adorably.

"Why?" I look at her. "I'm showering here, with you. Isn't that your biggest dream?"

"Yeah, but that's without clothes. Now you are fully clothed even in shower"

I smirk. "You really think I'm gonna go naked with you in the shower?" I laugh and she laughs back.