Miss

"Honey, I'm home"

"Honey, I'm home"

Lisa mutters with out of this world happiness level. She is not sure why but every time she hits Somi's apartment, it always makes her feel as if she's home, to someone who loves her as much as her family does.

Somi appears seconds later from the kitchen. She wears an oversized white t-shirt and a pair of black short. Her hair is up in a bun and she smiles utterly like an idiot when her eyes catch Lisa. The young president initiates a warm hug around Somi's figure as she runs quickly towards her.

"I miss you so much, honey" the young president muttered as she sighs in the hug. Somi laughs softly.

"I miss you too, baby. Trust me. But I need to fry this chicken first or otherwise we won't have anything to eat for lunch"

"Oh" the young president exclaims before falling into another flirty smile. "Let me help you then"

"It's alright, Lisa. I can do this"
"No, please let me help you"

Somi knows she couldn't win with Lisa. In the end, she concedes and watches her closely as Lisa helps her frying the chicken. She never knows if that brat is able of cooking because being in the kitchen has always been Somi's task since they start dating, a month ago.

But the brat sure looks so adorable when she squeaks a little in excitement as she picks the fried chicken from the wok and shows it to Somi. A smug appears on Lisa's lips and Somi cannot help but to nod and settles for a smile too.

"I did it. You see that? I fried the chicken"

"I saw that, babe. I'm so proud of you"

"Let's eat then. I'm hungry"

Somi laughs again. Quickly, she approaches the cabinet and withdraws a simple plate and hands it to Lisa. The young president flips the chicken onto the plate and walks with Somi towards the dining table.

"I'm sorry for not being able to cook much" the singer apologizes as she watches Lisa studying the dishes. There are only 3 plates of random dishes she cooks, plus the chicken that Lisa has fried. Nodding her head, Lisa grabs her Somi's hand on the table and brushes her thumb over the knuckles.

"It's alright, honey. I love it. Thank you"

"No, thank you for you"

And Lisa blushes. Somi is truly the one for her soul, she thinks to herself as they stare at one another for quite a moment. And Lisa couldn't help but to wonder how her sister and her dear Mamma cannot see that.

Lisa couldn't see where she would be in life with Chaeyoung, that stupid financial executive of the Park company her Mamma insists she should be marrying.

But she does, sincerely think she has a future with Somi, here in this apartment.

She sees herself marrying Somi. Perhaps having a kid and just lives happily ever after.

"Lisa?" Somi's voice breaks the silence. Lisa quickly plasters a fake smile. She doesn't want to ruin their moment. "Yeah?" She clears her throat.

"You seem .... disturbed"

"What?" Lisa gags nervously. "No, honey. I'm not. I'm just .... Pumped. The food seems delicious. Let's eat"

"Alright" Somi agrees as she picks up a chicken from the plate and begins to slowly chew it.

"I overcooked it" Lisa gives out her opinion like always. Somi looks at her, wondering. Lisa chuckles. This is why she likes Somi very much
She can be so fucking adorable all the time that she's around Lisa.

"The chicken" Lisa points at her piece before Somi's face. The singer smirks. "But I love it, Lisa. I really love it"

"Can't you stop making me fall for you harder?"

"I can't help it. You are so stunning and sexy and kind and believe me honey, everything good that has ever existed"

"That's a lot of praises there" Lisa squints her eyes.

"Should I be worry of that?"

"No. I don't know. What say you?"

Lisa smirks, playing footsie under the table but Somi ignores her. She likes Lisa a lot but at the moment her stomach howls for more food.

"You're just like Unnie, you know" Lisa mutters. "Sometimes you love me, sometimes you ignore me"

"No I'm not, honey. I'm just starving. The awful flight makes me tired and hungry"

"Oh my poor baby Somi" Lisa teases as she leans in to plant a kiss on Somi's cheeks "My poor baby is tired. Let's get to sleep after this"

Somi chokes. Lisa has always been so clear about what she wants.

"Is that okay?" The young president asks.

"Ok" Somi blushes. "We'll sleep together".