Marriage

***Disclaimer*** Starting this chapter; Point of View of the characters will be included :) Have  fun and don't hate me okie!! ;)

Lisa's POV

She looks pretty; Chaeyoung when I see her walking down the aisle with her father on her side. She looks perfectly happy that I guess nobody will ever know how broken she was last night; the day before our wedding.

As I take a deep breath, both of them stop before me. Chaeyoung finds it hard to stare or look at me so she settles her eyes somewhere on the ground.

Next to her, Mr. Park smiles proudly. There are tears in his eyes when she passes Chaeyoung's hand to mine.

"I always knew this day would arrive" he says to me before looking at Chaeyoung. "And I'm lucky you're the one fated to love her"

His words. I can't. Emotion is building up in my chest. Before I look away and grab Chaeyoung's hand in mine, I hear him mutter to me again.

"Just don't hurt her, Lisa. Because she's so fragile. Love her, Lisa. So that she can be strong. Just like you"

No, I am not strong. I am weak.

Chaeyoung is strong. And I adore her.

"Alright" I mutter as we face the priest before us. He smiles warmly.

"Will you, Lalisa Manoban, take Park Chaeyoung to be your legally wed wife?" he asks

Yes, I hear myself say that.

"To always be there for her ..."

Yes, I say.

"To hold her hand ..."

Always.

"To love and to cherish"

Ok.

"To always stay".

And that catches my attention.

"Lisa?" the priest calls my name.

"Yes" I say at last

Next to me, I can feel Chaeyoung's hand shakes in mine.

She recites the same vows like me. But hers sound more forever unlike mine.

"Then I announce u both as married to one another"

I stare at her. She looks at me. But not for too long.

We are supposed to kiss, I think but she declines politely as she settles only for a hug.

*****************************************************

Night

Lisa's POV.

I join Jennie and Jisoo on their bed. Jennie is browsing through something on her iPad while Jisoo is still playing her Cookie Run.

As the clock ticks 11 in the night, Jennie pushes me off her bed. "Go to your wife" she teases, sticking out her tongue. "Yeah, Lalisa. Go annoy your wife. Why are you even here in the first place?"

"I don't want, Unnie" I plead cutely in a voice full of aegyo. Jisoo and Jennie look at me, making faces as if they would puke together.

"See? You are annoying our asses. Just go and annoy Chaeyoung. She misses you I think"

"Yeah, baby" Jennie drags me to the front of my room, kisses my forehead and wishes me good luck.

Before she walks away, she stops, winking and yells with a voice I swear like a thunder.

"Happy fucking!"

"Unnie, you're suck"

"Go, Lalisa" Jisoo Unnie persuades as she clings to Jennie Unnie's waist.

God, I now know why they fit one another. They are crazy fuck together. Shivering a little, I adjust my breath before walking into the room.

It has been mine since the past 23 years. Mine alone. But tonight, I will start sharing it with Chaeyoung.

My heart beats like crazy when I walk in and find her lying on her back on the bed, playing her phone.

"Hi Chae" I greet sheepishly as I settle down at the corner of the bed.

She ignores me completely like I;m transparent. "Chae, are you mad?" I ask but she keeps her lips sealed.

"Chae?"

"Can you please shut up?"

She replies, her eyes on still on the screen of her phone.

"What?"

"Shut up" she says. Flat and emotionless.

"Oh... okay. I will. I'm sleepy anyway. Good night, Chae"

I am just about to hit my sack when Chaeyoung pushes me away. I fall hard on the floor, still confused at the moment when I look at her.

"I don't want to sleep next to you. You'll sleep on the couch" she points at the couch before the tv. I pout.

"No, I don't want. I want to be on the bed!"

"Beggars can't be choosers"

"Too bad, this is my room. If you want, you can sleep on the couch"

Chaeyoung stares at me before sliding off the bed with her belongings and start sleeping on the couch.

Ok, I feel bad soon as I see that. I was just trying to joke with her. But man, this Park lady surely knows how to make me panic and guilty all at once.

I try to make her shift to the bed but she ignores me completely.

"Ok, fine. I'll take the couch. You get the bed, okay?"

She looks at me from the sofa and I swear I see she smirks before passing by me, hitting my shoulder with hers on purpose.

I take my pillow and my plushie before settling on the bed.

Within seconds, I am drifted to the dreamland.