Tired

Lisa's POV

Truth be told, I didn't have Rosie for dinner

We both were very tired once we got home. So, the only thing we did was landing on our backs, next to each other on the queen size bed. I was stirred awake when her hand accidentally hit me on the face. 

"God" I cup my nose. Did my wife she blow my face while she was sleeping. 

Slowly, I get out of bed and approach the bathroom. Droplets of blood escape my nostrils. 

"Gawd, Rosie is really something else when she sleeps" I murmur to myself as I clean the wound. 

As I walk out of the bathroom, I see Rosie hogging the bedsheet to herself. Chuckling, I grab my phone from the nightstand and eyeing the screen. 

9:45 PM.

I don't feel like cooking because my body is still sore from the stupid test we both took this afternoon. So I order some pizza instead. 

Half into watching whatever shit on the TV, a knock on the door wakes me up from the boredom and I hurry to open it, smiling briefly at the pizza man before taking the big, hot box into the living hall. I place it on the floor, next to my place before. As I'm resuming the tv shit, my bedroom's door spring open, revealing my favorite person. 

She wears a milky cardigan that fits well with the color of her hair

She wears a milky cardigan that fits well with the color of her hair. A black hair band glows against her blonde hair.

"Lili?" she calls, looking clueless. I stop myself from laughing even though it is so damn funny. I guess I really love this side of Rosie when she wakes up. She always remains clueless for some time before catching things up again. 

"Here" I wave a hand in the air. She tilts her head to stare, probably processing what she is seeing before shuffling towards me. 

"Hey, baby" I kiss her nose when she sleeps comfortably on my lap. I even put on my blanket around her figure, so that she won't be cold. 

"Hi, Lili" she says cutely because her voice is tired and I know she couldn't open her eyes so she keeps them shut. 

"You look so cute" she whispers sleepily, her fingers trailing all over my face before finding ways under my white , short crop top.