OWAM (3) You're with me you know

"Lisa has always been nothing but a good wife"

The blonde speaks to Jennie a few days after the night she spent with Lisa. But the vice president looks at her sister-in-law with doubt in her eyes. "Rosie, are you truly happy with my sister?" she asks, her voice is full of doubt. Calmly, Roseanne nods. Of course, she is happy with Lisa. The president gives her what she needs the most; love and Roseanne thanks God every day for Lisa.

"Of course I am. She gives me home, unnie. She gives me my children. How can I not love her?"

"But she slept with someone else, Rosie!"

Jennie urges as she crosses her legs. "I cannot let you stay stuck with someone who hurts you like hell, even when that person is my own damn sister"

"She loves me" the blonde looks away, clearing her throat. "I know she does. I can feel it every time she looks at me"

"She loves you" Jennie mocks. "Of course" she rolls her eyes again. "That explains why she decided it was good to go out and fucked her ex. Because she was so in love with her wife"

Roseanne turns to look at Jennie. "I know she loves me. And this is just a mistake"

"An unforgivable one" Jennie nods. "You know that yourself, Roseanne"

"If you ask the old Roseanne, she'd agree with you but if you ask me, then I fear I have to disagree because my wife, she did apologize and it's my turn to forgive her"

"But she cheated on you!" Jennie scolds. "She fucking cheated on you, Rosie. How can you forgive her that quick?"

"Because I love her" the blonde looks at Jennie. "Because when you love someone, you are ready to face their good and bad, and when Lisa is making a mistake, you think I'd run away and leave her to deal with it by herself? No, because I'd always be here to care for her. Why would I go? I'm not the other woman in this story. Suzy is. She should be the one to walk away"

"Well, it won't be easy" Jennie clears her throat. "I'm pretty sure she's blackmailing my sister. How are you going to deal with it once everything is out in the public?"

"I'd still hold her hand and tell her how much I love her," the Korean says calmly. "Because Lisa isn't anything less than a human who makes mistakes and trying her best to fix it"

"Whatever you say, Rosie" Jennie finally nods. "I love ylu and I support you in everything that you do"

"I know, unnie" the blonde sighs. "Thank you"

***

"Baby?"

Roseanne calls as she puts her handbag on the nightstand and proceeds to take off her diamond earrings. "Are you here?"

She calls but to no answer. Taking a deep breath, she walks into the bathroom and spots Lisa sits alone in the bathtub, her face red as if she has been crying. Slowly, she walks to her wife and kneels down next to the bathtub, her palm gently pressing Lisa's arm. "Hey" she smiles lovingly before gently brushing her lips against Lisa's cheek. The latter doesn't say anything, turning her head away from Roseanne's gaze.

Still disgusted by herself, the blonde thinks.

"You're back early"

"I didn't go anywhere"

"Oh, great"

The blonde smiles as she intertwining their hands. "That means, you'll have more time with me and the girls then"

Lisa doesn't say anything so Roseanne decides to cheer her up. Circling her thumb on Lisa's jaw, she smiles. "Why don't we go out?"

"I can't go out," the president says. "It's ..."

"We will go out" Roseanne finishes quickly, winking before kissing Lisa on her lips. "I'll tell the girls. You get ready, okay baby?"

***

They are in an amusement park. The girls walk with Jennie, Jisoo, and Ella while Roseanne makes sure to always be there next to her wife. She intertwines their arms and kisses her once in a while on her lips to assure her that she's okay, that Roseanne loves her still even after she fucked up. 

"You know," the blonde says as she points out at a Ferris wheel in front of them. "I think we should go with that"

"I don't want" Lisa frowns. "Height scares me"

"It's funny" she chides. "Because we basically live on the 78th floor of the penthouse yet you aren't scared whenever you come back home"

"That's different" Lisa puffs her cheeks that start to grow red with embrassement. 

"How different"

"You are home" Lisa says. "That's why I can endure it"

"Well, good news, you're with me you know" the blonde smiles. "I won't let anything happens to you. I promise"

***

The ferris wheel isn't that terrifying but still Lisa grabs Roseanne's hand for support. She gulps anxiously every time that damn wheel rotates.

Nex to her, Roseanne smiles. "Don't worry, my love. I'm here. You're okay"

"You shouldn't love me" Lisa squeezes her eyes. Her voice trembling. "I am a bad person, Rosie"

"No, you're not" the blonde shakes her head. "You're my wife" she holds her hand lovingly. "And I love you"

"I slept with someone else that's not you"

"I know" Roseanne smiles sadly. "But I understand. You didn't mean that. You love me"

"I love you"

"I know. That's why I'm not giving up on us. We have the girls, Lisa. We can't act up. What will they say? The best thing we can do is to move forward and never look back. And I want you to k ow that I love you. And just because you are in a trouble right now, doesn't mean that I'll let you go. Because there's no way in hell I'd let you go, Lisa"

"Rosie..."

"I love you" the blonde smiles. "And I understand what's going to happen next wouldn't be pretty. But I won't give you up"

"I don't deserve you" Lisa cries. "Like really, Rosie"

"You deserve me" the blonde nods. "Always, Lisa"

"But I hurt you"

"You'll heal me back" the blonde kisses her wife. "I know you will"

•••