Us

Chaeyoung's POV

Chaeyoung's POV

We reach home when it's nearly 5. The big mansion is dark in the inside and drawing a conclusion that both the unnies have slept in their room, I drag drunk Lisa to our room and help her change into her pjs. She doesn't hesitate.

I take her shirt off first, leaving her in this tight sport bra that looks amusingly good on her.

"Do you want to pick up your own pjs?" I ask but she hugs me sleepily instead. Her body weight is put fully against mine, that I have to grab the wardrobe to stabilize myself.

"Lili" I call slowly. She mutters back but in a slow voice. She must be tired and sleepy.

"Ok, let's get you into this" I say as I put on an oversized white shirt over her skinny figure.

When we are done, I shiver a bit.

Where should I let her sleep?

On the bed next to me? No, I can't resist myself if I sleep next to her.

But on the couch?

It hurts her back. And I don't want to hurt her anymore.

We might fit on the bed right? After all, we have become friends. And friends share bed too.

So, I take a deep breath and guide her to the bed. She takes a spot next to me, her eyes are shut. God, she is so pretty. I don't know what I have done in my life to deserve her.

"Rosie?" the small voice calls. I turn to look at her. She has her eyes open, though small than usual.

"Yes, Lili?"

"I want to talk"

"Sure" I rest on my side as I stare at her.

"I don't want us to be friends"

That breaks me a little. No, Chaeyoung. Lisa is drunk. She probably will not remember having this conversation with me tomorrow when she wakes up.

"Rosie... do you hear me?"

"Too bad. I'm starting to like our friendship"

"I think I love you, Rosie"

"You ... what?" I look at her in the eyes. She seems sincere and knows exactly what she says.

"I think I love you, a lot Rosie"

"Are you sure this is you talking or it's just the alcohol?" I ask her, clearing my throat. Because I would definetly be devastated if it's just the alcohol talking"

"It's me, Rosie. It's Lili" she cups my cheeks as she leans closer. I let her be. "It's your Lili" she says.

"How do you know?"

"Today, when you asked me what type of friend we are, it broke my heart, Rosie. I didn't like the idea of us being friends to one another because I can feel all the butterflies in my stomach flying whenever I'm with you. And I don't want to lose you, Rosie. That moment in the car, when you asked me and I said nothing, well, I was so mad at myself. I was mad because I thought I broke you again. And I didn't want to do that again. I love you so much, Rosie and I know that I took a lot of time to figure that feeling out, but yes, I love you now. And please love me back. Because I think I'm going crazy if you say you don't love me back"

This brat. She's not very good with words; I know. But still, she makes me cry at her confession.

Slowly, I find myself resting my face against the crook of her neck. She strokes my hair lovingly and I let her to.

"Well, Lili. I love you too"

"Are you?" she asks, tears in her eyes when we gaze. I nod and she smiles again.

"I have never been this happy, Rosie. I'm glad you love be back"

"But yeah" I say back, distancing myself from her. "But you've got a girlfriend"

"I'll end things with her, Rosie" Lisa promises me. "It's you that I have been searching for all these while. Please, don't let me go. Please, just stay"

"Are you sure you want me, Lili?"

"I have never been so sure in life like this, Rosie"

"Then I'll stay with you. Until forever ends"

"Until forever ends" she mumbles into the hug.

God, I'm so happy that finally we are both happy with eachh other. I hug her tighter, not wanting her to slip away but then I feel her hands slowly pushing me away from the hug. I open my eyes, staring at her.

"What's wrong, LIli?"

"I'm going to sleep, Rosie. It's been a long day"

"Then let's sleep" I pat the empty place next to me, the place where she was just now.

She flashes me a smile. Her goofy smile.

"Nice try, Park Chaeyoung or Roseanna Park or Rosie or whoever you may but I'm taking the couch"

"But I thought we love one another"

"We are" Lisa says as she sleeps on the couch. "Alot"

"Then, don't leave me all alone here" I whine. She lets out a chuckle.

"I'm giving you a space first. Relax, don't rush things"

"But please sleep next to me, baby" I call her and she smiles again, drapping an arm across her face, "It's so lonely here and besides, I don't want you to hurt your back"

"That's a lousy line, wifey"

"Argh, you are so annoying"

"Good night, wifey"

"Night, Lili"