Want

Jisoo's POV

We are walking past the playground in the neighborhood we are both not familiar with when Lisa pulls my hand towards two swings looking pathetically alone. 

"What?" I frown, deciding that it's not a good idea since we both have been taking forever to reach the hotel and our phones are dead. 

"Let's go back before our wives murder us"

"Let's just talk" Lisa insists as she let go of my arm, walking waywardly towards the swing. 

I puff my cheeks. My head is getting heavier by the time and I can feel the fucking world is spinning but my best fucking friend needs a talk right now; which great because since my blood is so intoxicated with alcohol, I might give her the best of my ideas like buying a property on the moon right now or believe that cats once had wings. 

"Fine" I follow her trail toward the swing and settle on the empty one next to her. 

She chuckles silently before reaching out to the pocket of her coat. 

It a dark, velvety box that is engraved with the monogram CP.

"Ok, bud. You're scaring the shit outta me" I scowl. "What the fuck is in that box?"

"My magic power" she says, sounding serious out of blue. 

"Pfttt... you wish!"

"Unnie, I really feel like Rosie is the one" Lisa says enthusiastically. 

"Well, good thing that you have married her"

"But I am still scared"

"Of what?"

"Of not being able to make her happy"

"God, you guys are practically blind, right?" I sigh as I bury my face in my palms. 

I can't blame Lisa anyway since I know how dumb she is when it comes to love. But Chaeyoung should be the smart one in this. She should know how much this dumbass friend of mine really loves her. And it's the first time in forever that I ever see Lisa so invested in someone like this. 

"What do you mean?" she pouts her lips as she looks at me. 

"Don't fucking pout at me" I reprimand her. "Cuz I'm not Chaeyoung"

"You are right" she laughs, holding the box in her hand tighter.

"Well, you guys are practically meant to be together. If your biggest fear is to not be able to make Chaeyoung happy, then I guess it's practically the same for her because" I pause, letting my hand travels to the her chest area where her heart is beating. 

She slaps my hand hard. 

"Don't fucking touch my boobs" 

"What the fuck?" I yell. "I'm just trying to reach your heart, stupid"

"Oh. Well, you can just say it"

"You just fucking ruined my whole soliloquy"

"Soli..soliliquor?" she asks, grinning like crazy now as she mentions the word liquor. 

I stare at her incredulously. 

"Soliloquy my dumbass friend" I say. "And it's not a drink if your drunk infested mind is thinking. It's the act of airing your thought with our without audience"

"Oh, wow. A new Shakespeare in town" Lisa smirks. 

This kid, she always knows how to tease me even when she is heavily drunk herself.