Jisoo (Part 4)

Lisa's POV

"Why didn't you pick up my call?"

I ask her first thing when she opens the door. She stares at me for a moment, like she wasn't expecting me standing there.

"Limario" she knits her eyebrows together, still looking confused. "Why are you here?"

"Pretty much you'd know it yourself if you picked up that goddamn call" I diss her and she chuckles, like I've said something funny.

"Are you alright?" I point out at her bubbly steps. She seems overjoyed and weird. As I part my lips to speak again, I notice the can of beer on her island counter.

A sigh escapes my throat.

"What the fuck unnie? It's barely 9 pm and you're already fucking drunk?"

"No I'm not" Jisoo scrunches her face. "I'm all sober"

"Isn't that a beer?" I ask, squinting my eyes at the can. Jisoo tilts her head, grabs the can near to her face to read it properly.

"Gawd, I thought it was some juice" the drunk head laughs like it's funny.

"No, it's not" I yell, rolling my eyes as I throw the can into the dustbin and pout her some water instead.

"Just drink and we'll have a talk, okay?" I suggest but she pushes me aside lazily. "I'm so hungry, Lisa. Can we go and grab dinner?"

I clear my throat at her request before eyeing the clock. It's ten past 15. Not too late for a dinner right?

"Fine" I say at last. "But I'm driving. And we are hitting casual restaurant, not pub"

"Ugh, casual restaurant is boring" Jisoo chastises.

"Fine, then I'll order some food"

"No, please" Jisoo raises her palm in the air. "I need to go outside. Yeah, any restaurant is fine"

She clings to my arm like a baby as we hit the car. She has changed her clothes and her face looks calmer now than a total mess back then.

•••

"So" I start as I cut through the steak and dip it into the BBQ sauce before eating. The taste explodes in my mouth. "How's your day?"

"Nobody died" Jisoo exclaims, munching her fries.

"Wait, that's your standard?"

"I'm joking" the older girl responds. "Fine, I guess"

"Unnie, I'm serious" I say out of blue as I cross my fork and spoon on the plate. "Just go and explain everything to Jennie unnie, okay? She'll understand. She loves you too, dumbass"

"If she loves me, she'll know that I won't cheat on her"

"Well that's life" I explain. "We all do dumb shit sometime. But that doesn't mean we don't deserve any forgiveness. Just own that shit and move on"

"Easier said than done" Jisoo grins painfully.

"Unnie, for once just do this ok. If it's not for Jennie unnie, than for Bella. Your kid deserves to have both her mom's"

Jisoo falls into a deep silence. Before slowly, nodding.

"Maybe I'll try later" she finally concedes.

I pop a goofy grin. "That's Jisoo that I know"

"Enough about me" Jisoo unnie says as she drinks her Champagne. "How about you and Chae? Your little family? I think it's been months now?"

"Oh" I sigh a little. "Still no good news"

"Gawd, are you sure you even good in bed?" Jisoo rolls her eyes, tapping on hand against her chin. Her expression is so annoying that I couldn't help from kicking her shin.

She winches from pain. But still doing the same annoying pose.

"I'm so good in bed, okay" I say, blushing proudly. "You can ask Rosie if you want. I guarantee she'll say the same thing"

"Yeah if that's the case, how can she's not even pregnant yet?"

"Well, I do think time will speak. Sooner or later. I don't want to pressure her, you know"

Jisoo looks at me as I speak. Something lights up in her eyes.

"You sure love her a lot, don't you kiddo?" She pops her chin on top of her palm, staring at me like a lovesick girl.

"Fact be told, yeah I do" I admit.

"Well it's good to know that finally you've found your missing chapter"

"I know right" I say as I eye the clock. It's almost 11.

"Ops, I've got to head back. I promise Rosie I won't be long"

"It's alright" Jisoo unnie mutters. "I can find my way back. Just go home, kiddo"

"Unnie, are you sure?" I ask again, not wanting to leave her all alone. But she nods and keeps pushing me away.

"Just go, Limario. Your wife's waiting"

"I love you" I tell her before kissing briefly on her cheek.

"I love you too" she replies.

Smiling, I quickly head towards the Royce and speed back home.

Chaeyoung's POV

I was just about to ring her when the door springs open revealing my most favorite human.

"Rosieeee" she calls my name all in her annoying aegyo voice. "What's my Rosieeee doingggg?" she asks as she jumps on top me on the couch. Our faces are inches away.

"Don't act cute BECAUSE you know I wouldn't get angry when you're like this" I warn her as I push her to my side. She falls down hard in the floor, pouting.

"YAH ROSIEEE... WHY YOU SUCH A MEANIEEE"

"Thank you for the compliment" I say back, making sure I sound as sarcastically as I can.

"Rosieeee donntttt beeeee maddddd" Lisa urges as she wraps her hands around my figure, clearly not wanting to give up.

"And I'm not even drunk"

"You might not be drunk but you're late" I remind her of her own promise.She scratches her head adorably before staring at the clock on the wall.

"Oh I'm sorry Rosie. Forgive me. I went out with Jisoo unnieee and ..."

"Did you go to the pub?" I look her in the eyes.

"No" she answers truthfully.

"Did you flirt?"

"Obviously, no. But there were waiters who flirted with me though" Lisa grins widely, like she's so proud being born as an eye candy.

"Were they pretty?" I ask and she nods frantically.

"Like super pretty, Rosie. Their lips are plumper than you and their hair are thicker and ..."

Lisa goes on and on rambling about how pretty those waiters were while me, her legit wife sits there, giving her a murderous glare in which she totally ignored.

Fuming, I bang into the room and lock it. Lisa knocks on it few minutes later.

"Baby, why did you lock the door?" She asks from behind the door.

"Because you're taking the couch tonight" I announce, petting my comfy pillow.

"WHY?"

"YOU'RE REALLY ASKING ME THAT?"

"Baby, I don't understand"

"Good" I smirk. "Go and ask your waiters. Maybe they'll explain to you why your wife is mad"

"Why would I ask them though?I don't have their numbers" Lisa asks, still sounding dumb and confused.

"You know what? I don't want to talk to you. Good night"

"Baby? Baby?" Lisa keeps calling but I pull a pillow over my ear, trying to shut my eyes.