Lili to Rosie

Lisa's POV

I cup her cheeks and brush my lips against her

I cup her cheeks and brush my lips against her. She doesn't hesitate but I know she's growing tired by the look she keeps giving me; to not disturb her while she is trying to cook in the kitchen. 

"Just remember if you distract me" she echoes as I nibble on her earlobe.

"You won't get your breakfast on time"

"How about I get you for breakfast instead?" I joke and she hits my chest playfully. 

Her face is tomato red.

"Stop it, Lili" she warns, puffing her cheeks. "I'm gonna concentrate over here"

I nod, still giggling as I watch her flipping a perfect pancake. 

"Oh look at that!" I squeal excitedly, bringing my palms together as I clap like a mindless seal. 

"My wifey did it! My cute wifey did it"

"Why are you so adorable?" Rosie pinches my cheek as she sneaks a haste kiss on my lips. 

I pout. That is too quick to be considered as a kiss. A peck, maybe. 

"I want a kiss" I whine, snuggling her neck. "Gimme my kiss, baby! Gimme! Gimme!"

"Can't you wait?" she laughs as she pushes me away. "Just give me a second, Lili. I'm trying to make you a perfect breakfast"

"You already perfect" I wink and she quickly blushes. "Lili!" she yells. 

"Ok, fine. I'm outta kitchen" I raise my hands in the air like some criminal surrendering themselves to the frigging cops. 

"That's a good kid" Rosie teases. 

"Anyway, are you coming with me today?"

"To where?" she asks from the kitchen.

"My office"

"Why?"

"Because" I lift my head to answer her when she pops in front of me with a smile of an angel and a plate of delicately decorated pancakes.

"Because of what?" she asks. Suddenly looking worried"

"Because I don't want to miss you" I pretend to pout and give her a doe eyes.

"Stop being so dramatic, honey" Chaeyoung rolls her eyes as she puts the plate down.

"I'm not"

"Obviously you are"

"Babyyy" I whine.

"I just want to be so close to you"

"We are close now" she stares at me, pointing at our distance.

"You know I don't mean this" I tug my eyebrows together, giving her a sad look. Chaeyoung just smiles and laughs seconds later. God, her laughter, it sounds like the most angelic voice ever in my life and I love it very much.