OWAM (3) I got you

"You'll be fine"

Roseanne assures Lisa as she fixes the way the dark tie hangs around her neck. Tight but not too tight, just the way she likes.

But Lisa remains silent. Her eyes finding the ground more interesting than the look in her wife's eyes.

Gently, Roseanne bumps her shoulder with Lisa's playfully. The Thai looks at her, a grin pops on her face.

"I don't feel like going out"

"You'll be fine"

"But, she's there"

"Well, I bet whore like her is all around the world you know"

Roseanne jokes as she cradles her hands around Lisa's neck and connects their lips together. "I love you and you love me. If she does something that you don't like, just tell me. I'll handle the rest"

"What will you do?"

Lisa asks, looking interested making Roseanne throws her head backward, laughing. "Oh, my love. I might seem all sunshine and rainbow but mess with ones I love, I'm gonna hunt you down and skin you alive"

"Oh" Lisa pants as she bites her lower lip. If anything, Roseanne smirks as her eyes grow darker. "Did I turn you on?" she asks and Lisa's silence is everything she needs to hear.

"Okay then" the blonde says. "Guess you'll be a little bit late to the office then"

"What do you mean?" Lisa asks but her eyes grow all dark once the blonde's bathrobe drops to the floor.

•••