Chapter 153: Under Armour

Author's Note:

Happy Monday!

The chapter title is self-explanatory 🥰😉 hahaha... I'm not at all into sports but Under Armour found a new fan in me post Hyun Bin's endorsement. I always wondered how YJ would feel about all of us ogling at her man. (lol, I really am usually a respectful person... but it's hard not to let my imagination run a little wild when his videos and photos came out!) This is my little spin on it! I hope you enjoy it!

Today's HB's 18th Anniversary... I became fan around this time last year but I didn't know then so this is my first year celebrating his anniversary. Here's to many more years!

Again, thank you for all your kind words, comments and votes! Have a great week ahead! 😁🧡

The Contract

Vast Agency - Hyun Bin's Office (Back in October 2020 time period)

"Hyung!" Dong Wan exclaimed as he burst into the room. "You won't believe this!"

Hyun Bin looked up from the report he was reviewing and raised his right brow. It better be really big news for Dong Wan to rush in without even knocking.

"It's Under Armour!" Dong Wan crowed. "They just called. They want to discuss an endorsement deal!"

Hyun Bin put down the report and exhaled. This was the news? He thought it was impossible for him to be surprised by anything Dong Wan did. He was wrong. Dong Wan continued to surprise.

"It's thanks to your Under Armour airport fashion. It resulted in a surge in brand interest and they're keen to sign you as their endorser." Dong Wan grinned, "I take back everything I said about how crazy you were to wear only Under Armour. It's brilliant! I can't believe you planned this."

Hyun Bin looked at Dong Wan with narrowed his eyes. Dong Wan was the one who was crazy. Why would he plan something like this? It never even occurred to him that people would notice what he wore to the airport. Under Armour had been special only because of Ye-Jin. (A/N: Chapter 129) It was that simple.

Hyun Bin turned his attention back to his report. "That's nice," he said. "Have the marketing team discuss initial terms with their representatives."

Dong Wan frowned. Given how much Hyung loved Under Armour, he had expected a more enthusiastic response. Concerned that something was wrong, Dong Wan sat down and carefully studied Hyun Bin.

Everything was fine at work. Hyung's schedule had been relatively light since returning from Jordan. He did have a lot of CFs to film but they were a piece of cake compared to filming. Everything had gone smoothly too. No, the problem couldn't be work related.

It had to be personal then? It definitely wasn't Hyung's parents. He saw Omeonim yesterday and she was in a great mood. She had made stewed ribs and asked him to drop by and pick up his portion. Dong Wan's eyes widened. It had to be Nuna then! Hyung must have done something wrong.

Dong Wan snapped out of his reverie and was startled to find Hyun Bin staring at him.

Hyun Bin put his report down, again, and let out an intentionally loud sigh, "What kind of nonsense is running through your mind now? Just tell me so you can stop."

Dong Wan protested, "It's not nonsense Hyung. I'm just concerned and want to see if I can help. Do you need me to put in a good word with Nuna?"

Hyun Bin took a deep breath. Not nonsense? His foot! How did Ye-Jin come into the picture if his mind was not filled with nonsense? Unfortunately, he knew Dong Wan's mind very well. It was not going to stop until it solved it's "perceived" mystery. Hyun Bin said with exaggerated patience, "I'm only going to say this once and I will not entertain questions."