Chapter 57: Love in Maldives

Author's Note:
Alert: this entire chapter centers around adult content (I guess it's the Maldives after all!) Please skip the chapter if you're not comfortable. Otherwise, I hope its not too much of an overkill. Anyway, if it is, feel free to let me know so future chapters can be moderated. I may have gone a bit overboard since it is the Maldives! 😂

Just a note, next week is a busy week at work for me so updates will likely be less regular. Have a good week ahead everyone!

Ye-Jin's Apartment - One day in June

Ye-Jin's Cinderella chat group was busy today.

[Lee Jung Hyun] We've finally decided on Maldives! I'm going to book in a couple of days!

[Lee Min Jung] that's a great choice Onni, it's beautiful and very private. Perfect for you.

[Song Yoon Ah] That's so romantic, I can just imagine, are you spending a week there?

[Lee Jung Hyun] Eight days to be exact, we'll be leaving end of June.

[Ye-Jin] I'm so envious Onni, that's on my bucket list. You have to take more photos and show me when you're back. Have you decided on the resort yet? How about the one I showed you a couple of years back?

[Lee Jung Hyun] Yes, we're going there! I'm sorry that I'm going without you Ye-Jin. I really wish you could join us.

[Ye-Jin] Hahahah, don't worry Onni. As much as I would love to be there, I'm not crazy enough to be the third wheel on your honeymoon. Unless Hyo-Jin Onni, do you want to be the fourth wheel?

[Gong Hyo Jin] And I'm not crazy enough to risk Bin's wrath by going with you there.

[Ye-Jin] Onni! 😡

[Lee Jung Hyun] Actually! That is a great idea. Ye-Jin, why don't you and Bin come with us? It'll be so fun! And it would make up for him not being able to join the wedding. You can come back earlier if your schedule doesn't allow the eight days. Even a four day trip is worth it! Ask him!

Ye-Jin was initially apprehensive and dismissed the idea. Who tags along on a friend's honeymoon? However, the seed of the idea had been planted and it kept resurfacing in her mind throughout the day. The more Ye-Jin considered the idea, the more feasible it sounded.

Even though they were going with Onni and Oppa, in reality, they would likely be engaged in their own activities and only meet up when they really wanted to. They all got along well and it would really be fun. Maldives was on her bucket list and this was the best opportunity to do it, when else would she get chance? Hyun Bin was supposed to come over to her apartment after his CF shoot today. She'll sound him out then.

That evening, Hyun Bin and Ye-Jin were relaxing on the sofa, watching a re-run of this week's Return of Superman. Hyun Bin was gently massaging Ye-Jin's back and laughing, amused by the antics of the children.

"Jung Hyun Onni is going to the Maldives for her honeymoon at the end of this month. They finally decided on the location." Ye-Jin said, and let out a soft moan as he pressed on a particularly tensed spot.

"That's nice. Isn't Maldives on your list of places to visit. You must be envious," Hyun Bin gently teased.

"Actually, she asked if we want to go with them," Ye-Jin said, turning around to look at Hyun Bin. "I initially thought it was crazy to tag along their honeymoon but on second thoughts, we'll really only be going together at the same time. We'll probably have fun doing a few activities together but we'll have our own activities most of the time. We won't disturb them. What do you think?"