Chapter 48: LA - New Year's Day

Author's Note: Happy Friday! Sorry this update took longer, has been a busy week at work :) Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Alert: There is some adult content in the first part of the story. Please skip if you're not comfortable.

Ye-Jin stretched languidly as she woke up. She had a wonderful night's sleep. One of the reasons why she liked traveling was because being in a foreign country, away from the eyes of the public always made her feel free. She slept better, ate better and even the air felt fresher. Of course, there was an additional reason today for her good sleep.

She opened her eyes and saw that Hyun Bin was still sound asleep. He must be really exhausted. She lovingly brushed a stray lock of hair away from his eyes and gave him a kiss on the jaw. It was so nice to wake up and see his face. Ye-Jin let out a deep breath, it was going to be a fantastic month.

Ye-Jin tried to gently extract herself from Hyun Bin's arms. Hye-Rin Onni and her husband Michael, usually had cereal for breakfast. Ye-Jin wanted to make a full american breakfast for Hyun Bin.

Just as Ye-Jin was about to slide free under his arm, she felt Hyun Bin's other arm wrap around her waist and pulled her back. "Good morning," he said, his baritone voice a tone deeper than usual from sleep. "Where are you going?" He nuzzled her hair and breathed in the familiar flowery scent.

"Did I wake you? Sleep in a bit more. I'm going to make you breakfast," Ye-Jin smiled at him.

"I prefer to have you for breakfast," Hyun Bin smiled lazily as his hands slipped underneath her T-shirt and started to creep upwards to her chest.

"Ya, it's morning," Ye-Jin made a half-hearted protest as she held onto his hands to stop him from moving further. Hyun Bin laughed and in one quick motion, turned Ye-Jin such that she was pinned underneath him. He nibbled and sucked on her lips gently, drawing a soft moan from Ye-Jin. His hands continued their journey upwards and he lovingly massaged and caressed her breasts. Ye-Jin let out a half moan, half laugh, feeling her own body start to heat up.

By this time, Hyun Bin had lifted her T-shirt and deftly unclasped her bra. He moved his lips downward, softly capturing the right nipple between his lips, before sucking it. He heard Ye-Jin gasp and looked up to see her reaction. He smiled. Her eyes were closed and she was writhing, her hands had moved to cup his head to press him closer. He alternated his attention between both breasts, driving Ye-Jin to the edge.

She couldn't control anymore and moaned, "Tae-Pyung... I." She subconsciously lifted Hyun Bin's hand and brought it between her legs, intuitively asking for release.

Hyun Bin smiled, satisfied that Ye-Jin was ready. He pulled down his pants and settled himself between her legs. He was hard and more than ready. He slide in to the hilt in one move, and they both let out a simultaneous sigh of content. They were back where they belong. He paused for a minute to let Ye-Jin get used to him. She felt so small and precious in his arms.

Hyun Bin kissed her forehead and shifted their positions, moving Ye-Jin on top of him. Ye-Jin was startled and tensed up. They have never made love in this position before. She felt vulnerable and exposed. Hyun Bin whispered in her ears, "You'll trust me right? It will feel better for you. You can control the pace."

Ye-Jin blushed but nodded. She slowly grind against him and pleasure shot through both of them. She experimented with the angles and speed and was lost in the pleasure it gave her. Hyun Bin started to regret his decision. He wasn't sure if he could survive this love-making session. But at the same time, he was enthralled by the sight in front of him. This position allowed him a full view of her facial expression and it warmed his heart and pride of course, to see his woman lost in the throes of passion. When he could no longer control himself, he reached out and held her hips, taking over control. He thrust hard twice and Ye-Jin climaxed, screaming as the intensity overwhelmed her. He thrust once more and climaxed himself.