Chapter 162: The Jeju Trip (Part 1)

Author's Note:

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone has a good week ahead 🥰

We move onto Ye-Jin's Jeju trip... I do think it was a girls/friends trip and HB was very busy working but I'm guessing he squeezed in a couple of days to be there with her? After all Jeju is just an hour's flight... lol, anyway... i'm going with that!

Alert: There is adult content in the last segment "That Night". Please skip or read at your own discretion. lol, this is a follow up on the chapter about Drunk Ye-Jin... the thought came to mind as I was writing and here it is 😋🙈 

*Edit: 20th Oct: I've received a fair amount of feedback and decided to edit out the last part. Again, I thank everyone for the feedback, they were all polite and factual. Some people were okay with it, others were uncomfortable and upset. It was never my intention to create unhappiness... I did know it could be controversial but it passed my own moral standards (It still does - I want to be honest) but I think that's because in my mind, there was consent as well as desire present (even in sleep) - which my writing did not successfully convey to some.

I also want to say I'm not being forced to edit 😊 (I was always ready to do so if I crossed the line). Also big thank you to everyone who reached out to make sure I was okay. In many cases I could tell you were not fully comfortable with the content but you were more worried about me being upset. (I have the best readers!💕🙏)

As I've said before, this is my story but a big reason why I'm still writing this is because fellow fans enjoy it. That's the fun part of writing for me and if it makes people uncomfortable, it defeats the purpose. I have my views but all of us are different because of our background and experience and I recognize it... I can't make everyone happy but in this case, I think the edit will remove some unhappiness - which will be a win. 

Again, apologies to the folks who were uncomfortable/upset by it. I can only say my writing fell short of what I wanted to convey and I'll do better next time. And please also continue to share your feedback! I value all constructive feedback. And hopefully this edited version resolves the issue.

Thanks once again for reading, voting and commenting! Have a great week ahead.

Part 1: The Plan

Mid-April 2021, Italian restaurant in Itaewon

Ye-Jin took a big bite of the tiramisu. "This is so good, Onni!" she exclaimed. The cake was soft, creamy and had the perfect balance of sweet and bitter. She smiled, "I'm going to pack some back."

Song Yoon-Ah laughed. "He's always on your mind. That's a sign you're ready to become a wife." There was no need to ask who Ye-Jin was packing the tiramisu for.

"Onni!" Ye-Jin protested. "You do the same!"

Song Yoon-Ah shrugged her shoulders, "I am a wife. That said, I'm not packing anything home."

"Only because Oppa doesn't like Italian food!" Ye-Jin retorted.

Song Yoon-Ah smiled. Ye-Jin was right. She wasn't packing anything because her husband preferred Korean food. She continued, "Is Bin filming tonight?"

Ye-Jin nodded, "He's filming night scenes all week." She sighed and set down her fork. "I finally know how my mother feels when she sees me working. I see how tired he is and I worry."

"Don't worry. He's a veteran and can handle it." Song Yoon-Ah comforted her.

Ye-Jin shook her head. "It wouldn't be so bad if it's just filming. He's also juggling CFs and management duties at Vast. Even I think his schedule is crazy."