Chapter 96: Hyun Bin's Chapter

Author's Notes: Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Sorry this chapter took longer to come out. I was originally going to go back to writing on Cloy but i changed my mind after reading some of the feedback on Dong Wan's chapter... i thought this may actually be a good time to do a review of all their thoughts... so here's Hyun Bin's chapter next 😉 His thoughts plus a story to show angry/jealous Ye-Jin (finally thought of a plausible scenario for her to get angry, hopefully it feels realistic) plus how they make up (lol, how else) It is a pretty long chapter, so hoping its still a reasonable balance.

Alert: Note there's adult content in the last one third of the chapter. Please skip if you don't wish to read it.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks again for all your votes and comments!

It was already 2am. Hyun Bin was sitting propped up against the head rest, wide awake. He looked down at the sleeping Ye-Jin and his lips automatically curved into a gentle and soft smile.

His smile disappeared quickly though and he sighed. What was wrong? Well, basically everything. Despite the appearance of normalcy, there was nothing normal about tonight.

On a normal night, Ye-Jin would be sleeping curled up against him or wrapped in his arms. She was very affectionate, reminding him of a kitten or puppy. She was more susceptible to the cold and loved nothing more than cuddling up with him.

Tonight, Ye-Jin was sleeping on her half of the bed. A pillow was sitting between them for good measure, acting as a divider. She was all wrapped up in the blanket and only her face, which was turned away from him, was visible.

What had happened?

Hyun Bin had been caught off guard by how quickly everything happened. Now that he had time to reflect, he knew why she was so angry and worse, hurt and disappointed. The fact that she was hurt pained him infinitely more than her anger. He would rather she was furious with him.

He wondered how he had let the entire chain of events happened. His mother was right, he was a blockhead. Ye-Jin had uncharacteristically lost her temper and had since refused to speak to him. He had never seen her so upset in the more than one and a half years they've been together. It was eating into him that he could have fully prevented this incident had he just been more sensitive to her.

The only reason she was now in his apartment was because he had driven tonight. She couldn't take the risk of going off on her own and have people recognize her. She had been so drained that she didn't say a word the entire way back, not even to ask him to send back to her home. She did try to leave once they arrived at his carpark but he had held on to her.

It was not far off to say that he had kidnapped her back to his apartment. He may be slow sometimes but even he knew he couldn't let her leave him without resolving this. Thankfully, Ye-Jin had allowed herself to be dragged up to his apartment. Hyun Bin comforted himself that she must still be willing to give him a chance to fix this.

That said, she still hadn't said a single word. She had showered, changed and tried to sleep in the guest room. He had anticipated that and locked the guest room while she was in the shower. Ye-Jin had stormed back to the master bedroom, purposefully wrapped herself with the blanket and closed her eyes

That was an hour ago. Ye-Jin had been so exhausted from the long filming day and ironically, losing her temper, that she fell asleep. Hyun Bin was just as tired but he found that he couldn't sleep, not with things like that between them. She was physically less than a meter from him but he never felt so far away from her.

So what exactly happened? Hyun Bin sighed again. What else could he say except that he was an idiot, an insensitive and stupid idiot.

The Incident