Chapter 33: Vogue Photo-shoot and That Night at Home

Author's Notes:

An alert that there's some adult content in the last segment of this Chapter. Please skip if you don't wish to read it 👌

I think its about time to start to move their relationship a little further so this is my attempt at it. Its a first attempt, so hopefully no one will cringe at it 😂 Hope you enjoy it and have a good weekend!

Vogue Photo-shoot

Their last schedule for the day was the photo-shoot with Vogue. They were both tired as it had been about seven hours since they started their day at the salon. While a photo-shoot was more relaxing because they don't have an audience, it's more physically taxing due to the many changes of outfits and constant posing. However, they were both professionals and brought out their smiles and energy once the session started.

This was the first time they had a photo-shoot together. Unlike individual shoots where they just had to focus on bringing out the emotions required, a couple shoot meant that they had to be in sync with what the other person was conveying as well.

The photographer was impressed. This was one of the most natural pairing he has worked with.  Not only did they look good in all the frames, they seem to have a rare chemistry which shone through in the photographs. It was almost as if they were talking to each other in the photographs. One could feel the emotions and connection.

It was also a fun shoot. Ye-Jin was as usual full of ideas and she suggested a play on shadows as one of the themes. "Let's use our hands as the objective," she laughed. "That's like my name, son = hands." They gamely tried it out and the effect was surprisingly good.

It took about three hours to complete the shoot. The mood on set was jovial and high spirited despite everyone's tiredness. Hyun Bin and Ye-Jin made an effort to take everyone for their efforts before departing, they were looking forward to wrapping up the work day.

Hyun Bin's Apartment

Hyun Bin and Ye-Jin had planned to have dinner at his apartment after the Vogue shoot. Hyun Bin will be leaving for Budapest in a couple of days to continue filming for Memories of Alhambra. He would be busy the next couple of days with preparation and today would likely be the only chance for them to spend some time together before he left.

Their managers dropped them off at his apartment's car park and they quickly entered the private lift. It had been a very long, tiring but satisfying day. Their press conference and interviews had gone well (if you don't consider Park Kyung Lim's parting comments) and they had spent an entire day together in public, which was a rare treat.

Ye-Jin stepped into the house and immediately headed for the sofa, throwing herself down on it. "I'm so tired! I think I can fall asleep here and now."

"Eon-Jin, do you want to shower and freshen up?" Hyun Bin asked, smiling at how she was sprawled comfortably on the sofa. "I'll get you a towel and some comfortable clothes. Come on," he gently pulled her up.

Ye-Jin groaned softly but let herself be pulled up and pushed towards the master bathroom. When Hyun Bin came back with a towel and one of his t-shirts and shorts, he found her still standing at the bathroom door, as if she's wondering what she's doing there. She was clearly tired. "Do you want me to go in with you?" he teased her.

That got her attention. She threw him a dirty look, took over the towel and clothes and marched into the bathroom. Hyun Bin laughed.

While Ye-Jin took her shower, Hyun Bin went out to receive their dinner. He had ordered Samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) and Ddukbokki (spicy rice cakes) as Ye-Jin was craving them. He placed the food on the table and went to the guest bathroom to take a quick shower himself.